Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Forest Path

Go down 
+12
`GloKitty
SOH
Loco-naboo
Lanceythedog
quicksilvermoon
Wolfgirlwolf
Masked
Feyrah
macwolf95
OkiDokiKaji
Sweet-lil-kitten
Fai
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Masked
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Masked

Female Number of posts : 1158
Registration date : 2008-06-29

The Forest Path - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest Path   The Forest Path - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:58 pm

Raphael padded softly through the dense undergrowth negotiating his way through the trees, his senses were alert and the thick fur on his back prickled a little. He knew the area well, the territory belonged to a blue female, he had seen her sleeping by herself in a tree before, Raphael was a loner, a rogue and travelled often, he had stayed here for a few weeks without being detected, prey was easy to catch here and he felt calm in the forest, where he could hide and hunt. He slowed to a stop and lifted his head to the air, he could hear and smell other wolves on the nearby path, he stalked close enough to watch but not be discovered, there was one male and three females, including the blue female he had avoided.
Back to top Go down
Feyrah
Alpha (Administrator)
Alpha (Administrator)
Feyrah

Female Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Path   The Forest Path - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:03 pm

She heard a rustling behind her and turned her head. Then she sighted in relief and smiled, slightly sarcastic.
"Ah, it's just you
."
Back to top Go down
http://feyrah.deviantart.com/
Masked
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Masked

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Path   The Forest Path - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:18 pm

Raphael shrank away as the blue female looked straight at him, it was no good he had been spotted, he stood to his full height, he was the tallest of the wolves, but his height did not make him look lanky as his muscle filled out his size so he was well proportioned. He smiled quickly at her and then he spoke in his low voice, "Oh it's you, the one who sleeps in the trees" he said this in a rather matter-of-fact sort of way, he had not meant it as an insult and he kept a straight, solemn face and looked right into her bright eyes.
Back to top Go down
Feyrah
Alpha (Administrator)
Alpha (Administrator)
Feyrah

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Path   The Forest Path - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:23 pm

"And It's you, the one who thinks he hasnt been noticed." She said, imitating his serious voice.
She chuckled and winked at the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Masked
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Masked

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Path   The Forest Path - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:26 pm

Raphael blushed slightly and smiled at her, he walked a little closer to her, "I'm sorry if I have been trespassing, what's your name?" he said still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Feyrah
Alpha (Administrator)
Alpha (Administrator)
Feyrah

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Path   The Forest Path - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:29 pm

"It's alright. Theres enough prey and sleeping spots for anyone."
She looked up and couldn't help laughing.
"And if all sleeping spots are taken, there are still the trees."
Back to top Go down
Masked
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Masked

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Path   The Forest Path - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:33 pm

Raph laughed a little, "I think i'll stick to the ground" then he put his paw around his mouth and mouthed "I'm scared of heights" and smiled at her. "My name's Raphael, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Feyrah
Alpha (Administrator)
Alpha (Administrator)
Feyrah

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Path   The Forest Path - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:35 pm

"Heh. I wouldn't share my trees with anyone else but birds and squirrels anyway."
My name is Feyrah.
Back to top Go down
Masked
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Masked

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Path   The Forest Path - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:39 pm

Raphael laughed a little and moved a little closer so he was about two metres away from her and sat down, "thats a pretty name Feyra" he said with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Feyrah
Alpha (Administrator)
Alpha (Administrator)
Feyrah

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Path   The Forest Path - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:44 pm

She smiled. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Masked
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Masked

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Path   The Forest Path - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:53 pm

"You're very welcome"
Raph looked down at Feyrah's necklace.
"Where did you get that from?" he said thinking of his own similar pentant on his chest.
He had got his from his mate, she had been killed by a pack when she accidentally trespassed on their territory. Raphael saw it as his fault that he wasn't there to protect her, this was why he liked to be alone, so he couldn't be hurt again, but there was something about Feyrah that he couldn't help but like.
Back to top Go down
Feyrah
Alpha (Administrator)
Alpha (Administrator)
Feyrah

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Path   The Forest Path - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:00 pm

"I've always had it... I think."
She looked down at the necklace, wondering. She never really thought aboutwhere she got it from. She tried to remember, but it just wouldn't come to her mind. She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Masked
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Masked

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Path   The Forest Path - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:01 pm

Raph looked at her oddly, "Oh" and smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Fai
Alpha (Administrator)
Alpha (Administrator)
Fai

Female Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Path   The Forest Path - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 5:35 pm

The red wolfess looked at the both of then.Listening to the conversation closely.She smiled a bit.''I should mind my own buisness ''she thought and looked somewhere else.Red laid down slowly.
Back to top Go down
Feyrah
Alpha (Administrator)
Alpha (Administrator)
Feyrah

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Path   The Forest Path - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 5:40 pm

Feyrah turned back to the other wolves again. She looked at the red wolf. So, you are Redflare, right?
Back to top Go down
Fai
Alpha (Administrator)
Alpha (Administrator)
Fai

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Path   The Forest Path - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 5:43 pm

''Uh..Yeah''She sat up quickly.Her tail curling around her body.Red Looked her directly in the eyes..unsure of what to say next she waited until feyrah said something..
Back to top Go down
Feyrah
Alpha (Administrator)
Alpha (Administrator)
Feyrah

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Path   The Forest Path - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 5:58 pm

"Well, welcome to this forest then, red." she smiled
Back to top Go down
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

Female Number of posts : 3747

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Path   The Forest Path - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:31 pm

The forgotten shadow finally appeared and spoke, "I mean no harm, I am just wondering around here looking for food and water..." Mac walked up to the rest of the wolves all gathered in a large group.
Back to top Go down
http://macwolf95.deviantart.com/
Feyrah
Alpha (Administrator)
Alpha (Administrator)
Feyrah

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Path   The Forest Path - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:42 pm

She pointed her snout towards north.
"Over there is a little stream, the water there is cold and fresh. Who's coming?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfgirlwolf
Newcomer
Newcomer
Wolfgirlwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Path   The Forest Path - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:20 pm

A sleek, grey, male wolf padded into the forestry around him. Ahead, he could smell the many scents, some of which were wolves. His pace quickened, but only to become a quick trot. The male could've made his way through the trees, climbing which he learned when he was young and still could see the tall things. He sighed softly and shook his rough fur before once again slowing his pace when he noticed the familiar scent of water. He wasnt thirsty, but it was further ahead, as were the wolves of which he would never know their appearances. The bandages on his tail blew in the wind as he continued his walk through the few pine-needles that graced his footfalls.

((I know, random xP but I have no motivation for the moment))
Back to top Go down
http://wolfgirlwolf.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Path   The Forest Path - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:13 pm

Jadea paused, scenting the air as the wind ruffled her soft brown fur, catching it with dancing hands like the leaves on the trees that rose high above her head, as green as the wolf's almond-shaped emerald eyes. She turned her head gently as the aroma of other wolves met her. She turned, white-tipped tail whisking along with her as she picked her way swiftly but carefully across the forest floor, a caution born from her clumsiness when she moved at speed.
The ivory streaks under her eyes glowed slightly as the sun suddenly hit her as she arrived at the forest path. Jadea, watching the wolves with an unsure gaze, suddenly stepped out, eager for company with her optomism fueling the hope that it would be wolves who would not see her as a threat.
"Hello." She said finally, padding lightly over to them, then tilting her head curiously, "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet-lil-kitten
Newcomer
Newcomer
Sweet-lil-kitten

Female Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Path   The Forest Path - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:26 pm

The female was stunned at how many wolves were here, she jumped back in fright, not sure of what to do
Back to top Go down
http://sweet-lil-kitten.deviantart.com/
OkiDokiKaji
Newcomer
Newcomer
OkiDokiKaji

Female Number of posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Path   The Forest Path - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:13 am

A lot had happened since he had spaced out, staring at a bright red bird up on a branch. He turned his head back to the two females he had been talking to earlier, and then his eyes widened when he saw many more wolves. "Gee. Enough for a good pack." he said out loud, on accident, of course, but loud enough nonetheless. He was just thinking to himself, really.
Back to top Go down
http://kajikonjou.deviantart.com
Fai
Alpha (Administrator)
Alpha (Administrator)
Fai

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Path   The Forest Path - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:47 am

''Heheh You're right about that'' Red said when she looked around...wow so many wolves..just came from nowhere.She laid down under a tree.
Back to top Go down
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

Female Number of posts : 3747

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Path   The Forest Path - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:58 am

"Oh finally some fresh cold water!" Mac takes giant gulps out of the nearby stream, "Say, there are fish in here! Anyone want to help me catch some? I'm starving." She said with her eyes glued on the shadow swimming back and forth threw the water.
Back to top Go down
http://macwolf95.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Path   The Forest Path - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forest Path
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next