Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay

Go down 
+3
Starshowerswolf*
Moon
Lanceythedog
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

Female Number of posts : 2569
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay   Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:17 am

Drew ran by her side, he was a good fighter, but not with strength, skill and swiftness. He charged through, and knocked Malik to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

Female Number of posts : 3359
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay   Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:20 am

"Well that was unnecessary, matey." Malikk growled and grabbed Drew by the tail, stopping Drew in his tracks. Riley looked back and snorted, and continued running, following Jakeb's scent.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceythedog.deviantart.com/
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay   Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:32 am

Drew whipped around, and quickly jumped over him, trying to hold him back so Riely could get Jakeb. He pulled on him by his back leg, and flipped hm off his feet "Oh, THAT was nessicarry!"
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

PostSubject: Re: Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay   Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:28 am

Malikk swiped his paw out and knocked Drew over.

Riley ran and found a den and stormed inside. She immediately tackled Jakeb, but he threw her off. "Quit it!" he snapped. "Why should I?" Riley snarled. "You guys just attacked us back there!" Jakeb narrowed his eyes, "We thought you came looking to harm our friend." he said and looked back at the figure. It was too dark to see, so Riley moved to the side so she was no longer blocking the entrance. The light then shown down on the figure. "JACKSON?!" Riley exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay   Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:13 am

Drew got up and snarled, but stoped dead as he heard Riely. He turned and darted into the cave and stopped to see Jackson there, standing with Riely and Jakeb.
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

PostSubject: Re: Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay   Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:08 pm

Malikk grinned and trotted up to the scene, sitting next to Jakeb. "Jack... what are you doing here... with them?" Riley asked. Jackson looked up, "It's oka-" he started but then he got up and began to walk forward, pushing toward the entrance. "I need some water," he said and Malikk and Jakeb let him pass. Jackson got outside and to a pond and lapped up the water, but he wasn't thirsty. Riley followed him and then Jackson immediately turned around. "They're holding me captive, we need to leave now." he said in a low tone. "But Jack-" Riley started. "Now." he said firmly. The next second they were running off through the forest. Malikk came out of the den and looked around. "He's gone, Jakeb. He's gone," he growled. Jakeb walked out as well and sniffed the air. "He'll pay," Jakeb grinned.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay   Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:01 am

Drew heard them, and knocked Malik down. He had to hold them off so Riely and Jackson could get away. He ran over and pushed Jakeb into Malik, knocking them both over again. He bit at thier legs, and pinned them down. It was hard for him to fight two at the same time, but he had to try.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Moon

Female Number of posts : 1084
Location : In your computer screen...wow you should see the look on your face!
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay   Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:12 am

Cinnamon got up slowly,"T-that hurt...a lot..."and fell back down,"Owwwww!"
Back to top Go down
http://Chalk-kekeke.Deviantart.com
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

PostSubject: Re: Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay   Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:57 am

[Uhmm, Starsh. Drew doesn't need to hold them back, cause they're just kinda... sitting there. ^^;]
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay   Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 2:55 am

(( Oh, xD I guss I just read it wrong, sorry. That post never existed^^ ))

Drew ran out past them, and went in the direction of Jackson and Riely. He went as fast as he could, then hopped into a creek, trying to cover the sent, and maybe confuse them.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay   Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 4:11 am

Cinnamon forced herself up and tried to follow,"WAIT UP!"
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay   Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 4:23 am

Drew looked back "Hurry!" he hissed and splashed through the creek, Riely's sent getting stronger.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay   Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 4:27 am

Cinnamon trotted into a run and splashed through the creek,"That's what I'm doing, although It's kinda hard when your in pain."
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay   Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 4:28 am

Drew nodded shortly, and went to top speed.
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

PostSubject: Re: Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay   Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 4:30 am

[lol that's okay]

"Riles, slow down!" Jackson said. Riley snorted impatiently and came to a stop and looked back.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay   Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 4:39 am

Drew saw her up ahead "Whats going on...?" he asked and skidded to a stop behind her, panting hard.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay   Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 4:42 am

Cinnamon slowed down and stopped anxiously next to Drew.
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

PostSubject: Re: Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay   Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 3:26 pm

"Too much to handle..." Riley growled and glared at Jackson. "Oh, me?!" Jackson pushed a paw to his chest. "You think this was all my doing?" Riley snorted, "Whose else would it be?" Jackson rolled his eyes, "Yeah, okay, I ventured off a bit. But-"
"HA!" Riley interrupted. "You did wonder off and get us all mixed in to this." Jackson growled, "You didn't let me finish. Now... AHEM. I did venture off, but not so far. And then those two came and kidnapped me. They held me there for who knows what reason. So let me just get it through your puny mind again so you don't forget, it wasn't my fault." he finished and then ran off.
Riley stood there, growling and snarling with hatred. "I swear..." she breathed heavily. "Someday I'm going to kill him..." and then she started walking back home.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay   Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 2:08 am

Drew sighed "Well, let go before they find us..." he muttered, and walked alongside Riely.
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

PostSubject: Re: Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay   Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 2:21 am

They finally arrived back to the house and Riley nudged the gate open with her nose, walking slowly into the backyard. She sat down and looked at the others, "Well, who knows where he's gone now." she said.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay   Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 2:22 am

Drew sighed and yawned "Yup..." he layed down and put his head on his paws.
Back to top Go down
SOH
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
SOH

Female Number of posts : 2826

PostSubject: Re: Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay   Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 6:57 pm

mouse came out of her dog door. she smiled as a cool breeze refreshed her, the sky was gray as usual. she let her long legs carry her down the windy street.
Back to top Go down
http://speedwobble.deviantart.com
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

PostSubject: Re: Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay   Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:03 am

Riley stood up straight, "Well, I know we haven't been here long, but we might as well start searching for the bugger." she said and trotted down the driveway.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay   Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:02 am

Cinnamon stretch and froze in position,"Ow!" A tear streamed down her face as she tried to hold the pain in.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay   Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:32 am

Drew nodded and got up, his ribs were showing, and he was very tierd. He had been running around all day, and the young wolf looked like a pile of rags.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay   Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here I Lie- A Dog roleplay
Page 3 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next