Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
iFern
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

Female Number of posts : 753
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay   Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:30 am

So.

In this roleplay, the dragons consist of elements and colors.

You can choose your elements.

For example:

Fire
Water
Earth
Wind

Okay?

btw, your dragon can have up to TWO and ONLY TWO abilites. For instance, Konenir: electricity/lightning Kouennai: weather and psychic

The setting is a dry desert where rain has not fallen for thousands of years. Yes, thousands. There is nothing. No plants, no sand dunes, just hard packed, cracked dirt.

No plot. Yay!

The deep orange male roared, letting a stream of lightning escape his maw. He grin, revealing sparkling white fangs that could snap a basilisk in half. His scales were a deep ginger-color, while various splotches of lavender scales managed to peek through the more vibrant armor. "Ah, no clouds. As always." He snapped giddily.

The midnight black male next to him frowned. "Unfortunately, O brother Konenir." The black dragon's midnight blue eyes glistened with regret. His life under Selaphnar, he observed, was more gloomier than this one, where the sun beat on him everyday of the year. His abilities gave him the power to change the weather and various psychic abilities, but he preferred to keep his powers to himself.

Konenir smiled, letting his gazelle-like corkscrew horns crackle and snap with electricity. "Aw, is little Kouennai missing the deep gloom?

"Sadly."
Back to top Go down
http://fernstorm.deviantart.com
Masked
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Masked

Female Number of posts : 1158

PostSubject: Re: Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay   Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:51 pm

[Gryphar is a dark purple dragon with golden eyes, claws and he has gold on the underside of his wings. His two abilities are Fire and Water, he can choose which of the two come out of his mouth, the fire (obviously) is to do damage and is used in combat, the water has soothing and healing properties and can be controlled out of the mouth, (kind of like the water-benders in Avatar)

Gryphar, the huge, midnight purple dragon scanned the horizon, his golden, hawk-like eyes absorbing everything before him. He then unfurled his giant feathered wings and with an earth shattering roar and a push from his four powerful limbs and he was in the sky. The collossal dragon pulled his body up higher and higher into the air with each powerful flap of his wings, it sounded like a thunderclap each time he brought them down by his sides.
Back to top Go down
iFern
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay   Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:03 pm

Konenir's membraned ears shot up, and suddenly the crackling of electricity stopped. "......"

Kouennai laughed. "Your such a worrisome dragon! I'll go investigate." With that, he lifted his black bat-like wings and leaped, sending a burst of hot air to his brother. The, he saw the male. Deep purple with golden accents. He seemed very powerful, as if this dragon also had the rare ability of carrying two elements.
Back to top Go down
Masked
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Masked

PostSubject: Re: Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay   Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:13 am

Gryphar heard the sound of another in the air near him and did a somersault in the sky turning and remained stationary in the air by flapping his large wings. He saw the other dragon and bared his teeth slightly and small wisps of smoke flowed from his mouth as he growled at the black, bat-like dragon before him. It had been years since he had seen another dragon and he didn't know quite how to deal with the situation, be friendly or attack and so stayed still and waited for the black being to speak.
Back to top Go down
quicksilvermoon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
quicksilvermoon

Female Number of posts : 2239
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay   Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:41 pm

[can I perhaps have a human character that can speak to the dragons and has the element of earth [think avatar like masked said]]
Back to top Go down
http://silverswood.roleplaylife.net
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

Female Number of posts : 2569
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay   Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:03 am

(( ommm can I join? O-O))
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay   Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:38 am

(( If I can, Im gonna be a dragon named Tiris, a Deep blue Dragon with silver and black markings..Smile and her elaments are ice and water^^ ))

Tiris was gliding, when she heard noises to her left. She swooped downward, for she wasn't very big, it took a few flaps of her tough, smooth wings. She landed on a boulder a distance away, and watched the males speak *another dragon? there is more of my kind?* she thought * Well, it wouldn't hurt to have some friends...or a mate..* she smiled to herself and walked up to them " Greetings " she looked at them with her light blue eyes
Back to top Go down
iFern
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay   Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:08 am

[Both of you can join. ^^]

Kouennai's eyes glittered menacingly at the female. "How rude." He said simply before turning to the regal-looking male. "Greetings. I have not seen you here before." His bat-like wings flapped once, letting his whip of a tail to snap.
Back to top Go down
quicksilvermoon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
quicksilvermoon

PostSubject: Re: Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay   Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:19 am

[yesh!]

A girl of seventeen sat on the hard packed desert dirt. The wind picked up slightly, and her dark brown, waist-length hair, exploding out of it's holder, whipped around her tanned face. Red lips were parted slightly to reveal white teeth, a fair nose and a monarch's brow shared the canvas. Crystal blue-gray eyes stared ahead at the sight before her: Dragons.

So the legends were true...

Acelone got to her feet and walked, her sun-faded green tunic swishing over top of soft brown leggings and barefeet. A bow was strapped to her back, as well as a leather quiver. Around her neck, Ace wore a pendent in the shape of the crescent moon, her birth moon. It was made out of perfectly carved white stone, known as the moon stone.
Ace stopped about a good thirty feet from the dragons and stood there for a moment, gazing at their ferocious beauty.
Back to top Go down
Masked
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Masked

PostSubject: Re: Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay   Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:01 pm

[Can we work towards Acelone being Gryphar's rider? Like in Eragon, I love that book! ^^]

Gryphar dipped his head in greeting to the other male, ignoring the small female. Gryphar flapped his wings in a slow even beat, keeping himself at a steady height in the air. "Yes, I am new to these parts, I am in search of an ancient race, who's destiny entwines with mine own, a human. I have seen her in my dreams, do you know of this race?" he asked the other, his eyebrows lifting slightly.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay   Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:55 pm

Tiris sighed and whipped her tail into the ground causing the dirt around her turn to ice, she choped on it for it was her water sorce.

(( actually, can her elaments be ice and snow? ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
quicksilvermoon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
quicksilvermoon

PostSubject: Re: Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay   Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:50 pm

[sure. they can be like partners or what ever. i thought the books were great! but the movie kinda sucked lol]

Ace stared at them, speaking! English, because she could understand them! As the male spoke, the girl listened intently and realized that they were not speaking any language she knew, but she still could understand it.

[ here comes trouble!]

A caw in the air above her made Ace duck, and griffen claws barely missed her head. It screeched again, and five more circled above her. There was no way to run but towards certain fiery death by the dragons, but Ace ran there, her bare feet pounding the dry earth. She felt it hum beneath her; she had always had a 'special connection' with the earth and plants. Ace looked down, wondering if she cuold bend this earth as well, hard as it was, and ran into something large and scaly. Dragon!
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay   Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:02 pm

Tiris watched the girl duck under, and blew ice at the griffens, making them turn to ice and falling to the ground. She then made a friendly grunt and jester to the human and smiled " Greetings, what are you? " she asked confused with the human, she turned to Kouennai " How long have you been living here, and do you
know where you are?" Tiris asked and flicked her tail, her eyes glimmering
Back to top Go down
iFern
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay   Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:16 am

"Yes, I do." The black male hissed.

[Konenir is Ace's friend. xD]

Konenir turned slightly as he felt something tap his orange hide. A human. "Why, greetings, O Pale Stranger!" He roared, electricity shooting between his horns. His cat-like paws caught one of the griffons.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay   Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:19 am

" Ahh, well, where are we?" she asked and blew down another griffen with her ice.
Back to top Go down
iFern
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay   Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:37 am

Kouennai snarled, lashing at the female, "Let Konenir handle it."
He glided to the hard-packed dirt before speaking. "This place has no name. Its title was lost long ago when the lush forest was stolen."
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay   Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:41 am

Tiris winced " What was that for?" she asked cooly and backed up * I don't want to fight with this male.. *
Back to top Go down
iFern
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay   Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:47 am

"Can you not hear?" He hissed, sitting like an ancient egyptian cat.

[OH YEAH.]
Back to top Go down
Masked
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Masked

PostSubject: Re: Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay   Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:37 pm

Gryphar's eyes widened and he landed with a loud 'THUD' on the hard packed ground, he walked tentatively, almost like a cat, which looked quite strange for one as large as he. "It's you" he breathed softly, his voice rumbling like distant thunder. He dwarfed the girl in size, he stood about 20 feet tall on all fours but he dipped his head, folded one claw under him and put the other forearm forward in a bow, looking the human in the eyes with his own golden ones and breathing his warm, sweet breath on her, like that of a giant horse.
Back to top Go down
quicksilvermoon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
quicksilvermoon

PostSubject: Re: Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay   Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:34 pm

Ace stared up at the orange beast she'd run into and then to the purple and gold male dragon that bowed to her. She stood shakily and then, without little thought, returned the bow with a crude curtsy, as she had been taught long ago.
"G-greetings, sir dragon," she said, in english. However, the sound came out as dragonspeech, and she put a hand over her mouth, blue eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
iFern
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay   Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:40 pm

Konenir grinned gently [..... is that possibly? xD] and raised his feathered wings, shifting ever slightly.

[Konenir thinks Gryphar is his best friend. -whisper whisper-]
Back to top Go down
Masked
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Masked

PostSubject: Re: Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay   Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:49 pm

[Yeah I love the books, the film is pretty crap though I love the way they did Saphira, thats kind of what I'm basing my thoughts of how the dragons speak, act and move on ^^ and awww XD ]

The ground shook slightly as Gryphar laughed deeply, "ah little one, you shall come accustomed to the tongue of
the dragon soon enough, it is your destiny, I have forseen it" he said, raising his head slightly, "you may call me Gryphar and what is your name, little two-legged?" he asked, a kind smile along his scaly lips, a smile he gave to the human at his feet and to Konenir.
Back to top Go down
iFern
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay   Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:52 pm

[-squeals-]

Konenir nodded softly before he walked to his brother, his cat-like silhoutte rippling with power. "Kouennai, why are you so.... cold?"

Kouennai stood, face a scaly black slate of nothingness. "Because. It is my nature. Weather.... is gloomy, which you know more than any other dragon."
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay   Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:08 am

" Hmph..." Tiris backed off and took into the air. Even though she was small she was exstreamly fast. She flew a distance away, but still in sight of the other dragons * what did I do wrong?!?* she thought and crumpled her wings in.
Back to top Go down
quicksilvermoon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
quicksilvermoon

PostSubject: Re: Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay   Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:03 am

"Destiny?" she asked, "I am Acelone, but I like Ace better. Acelone sounds so...regal for one such as me. I'm just a nomad." She grinned slightly, for Gryphar was kind and he certainly seemed like he wasn't going to eat her. "So...where are we?" She'd been travelling for many moons, and had come upon this desert beyond the plains of Arabethica, it was uncharted on the maps she had once studied and at first she had felt confident she'd find an oasis of her own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay   Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thunderous Roars - A Dragon Roleplay
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next