Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IDITAROD TRAIL

Go down 
+2
Starshowerswolf*
Sherbert
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

Female Number of posts : 2569
Registration date : 2008-08-08

IDITAROD TRAIL - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDITAROD TRAIL   IDITAROD TRAIL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:12 am

Navaho looked back, and waited for her. Then looked up and saw the lights grow stronger "Hurry!" he hissed, and ran into a badger hole, sqishing in.
Back to top Go down
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

Female Number of posts : 3747
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: IDITAROD TRAIL   IDITAROD TRAIL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:10 pm

Blue looked at the light coming towards them, she growled angrily, snarling and baring her teeth.
Back to top Go down
http://macwolf95.deviantart.com/
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

Female Number of posts : 3359
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: IDITAROD TRAIL   IDITAROD TRAIL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:02 am

Maizy followed him into the hole, cramped in the small space.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceythedog.deviantart.com/
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

PostSubject: Re: IDITAROD TRAIL   IDITAROD TRAIL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:28 am

Blue glared at the humans, she wasn't going into hiding, she was a wolf. She growled, she did not want them here..and thats how a wolf showed it
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: IDITAROD TRAIL   IDITAROD TRAIL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:29 am

The humans stepped back, and shined a light in thier direction "I'm sure they wouldn't be hanging around these wolves!" a lady exsclaimed. One of the men, the musher, shook his head "No, they would. Amoung these wolves, is Blue. She was on our team, but ran off. " he shone his light on her, squinting "You know where they are, don't you? " he asked the angry wolf, as if he could read her mind "Well, I'm checking over here! " the woman said, and the rest of the group followed.

Navaho saw the lights comming closer, and inched to the back of the shallow hole. His tail was almost sticking out. He pulled it in, along with the rest of him, and pressed his back agenst the dirt wall.
Back to top Go down
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

PostSubject: Re: IDITAROD TRAIL   IDITAROD TRAIL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:35 am

Blue lifted her head slightly at the sound of her name, but then she saw where they were going and jumped in front of them, blocking their way. She growled and snarled even more, warning them to back off.
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

PostSubject: Re: IDITAROD TRAIL   IDITAROD TRAIL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:06 pm

Maizy poked her nose outside to look and then shot back in and against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: IDITAROD TRAIL   IDITAROD TRAIL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:14 am

The lady quickly reched for her pocket, that had a tranquillizer, and pulled it out, aiming "Shoo! Step aside!" she yelled, her voice high pitched, and shaky. The man quickly ran over to her " Not unless they attack." he said sternly, taking the gun out of her hand. The woman cursed at him in frustration, and led some of the group to where Navaho and Maziy were "They ARE over here, stupid!" she spat, shining her light on the badger hole. Navaho whined slightly, and pulled himself further back, squished into the dirt wall. The woman walked up to the badger hole, and looked inside. Navaho's eyes were wide with horror *WHat would they do to me now?! This is at least the second time we caused trouble, they might seperate us!* he thought
Back to top Go down
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

PostSubject: Re: IDITAROD TRAIL   IDITAROD TRAIL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:22 am

Blue growled angrily and dove right in front of the woman, her nose was a hair away from her nose, she snarled and growled in the woman's face, the hair on her back stood up and her head was low. She bared her teeth and growled menacingly.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: IDITAROD TRAIL   IDITAROD TRAIL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:42 am

The lady stepped back and fell backwards in shock. The man rushed over with a chained collar, and slipped it quickly around Blue's neck, pulling her away from the woman. Navaho sat, frozen. He didn't know what he should do, and it all happened to quickly.
Back to top Go down
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

PostSubject: Re: IDITAROD TRAIL   IDITAROD TRAIL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:15 am

Blue growled, snarled, and pulled as hard as she could, then she turned and bumped the man's hand, forcing him to let go. She jumped over and stood over the hole this time, growling in the womans face.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: IDITAROD TRAIL   IDITAROD TRAIL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:37 am

The woman took out a bright flashlight, in attempt to scare, or at least distract her, then whipped out a thick rope. The man stumbled in shock, and got to his feet "Blue!" he shouted sharply, as if he were her master. The woman tied the rope into a lasso, and threw it around Blue's neck. She was a little hurt, and scared, but still calm. She then tied it to a thick tree branch "It's ok wolfie, we'll let you go as soon as we get your little friends hooked up to the sled.." she said sweetly, kneeling infornt of her, a distance away. The man walked over with a bowl of water, and a fist size slam of raw meat "Feed this to her, and try to keep her calm, while I get Navaho and Maziy" he told her. The woman nodded, and sat with the bowl in her lap "You want this, sweetie?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

PostSubject: Re: IDITAROD TRAIL   IDITAROD TRAIL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:40 am

Blue growled and barked angrily, she stared at the man who said her name then barked to Maizy and Navaho, "Run!" She called
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: IDITAROD TRAIL   IDITAROD TRAIL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:08 am

Navaho looked out, and saw everything. The man started to rush towards them, and he nearly leaped out of the hole, then fell flat on his face. He was sitting so long in the cold, his bad leg went numb, and caved in. The woman shoved the bowl so Blue could reach it, then threw the meat infront of her. She stood up, and walked a bit closer "Calm down, its ok. " she noticed Blue had just recovered from freezing to death, and looked like she had hypothermia.

(( Is..like that ok? cause member before Navaho and Maziy came to save her? And she had just recovered form that...right? ))
Back to top Go down
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

PostSubject: Re: IDITAROD TRAIL   IDITAROD TRAIL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:55 am

[xD actually her wounds are completely healed, but its ok xD]

Blue glared at the human, she sat down, ignoring the woman in front of her, and licked her wounds again.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: IDITAROD TRAIL   IDITAROD TRAIL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:25 am

(( Oh, lol. ))

The woman sighed and got up "She needs to be taken to the wildlife center immidiatly." she called out. a few men walked slowly up to Blue, and then shoved her in a tightly woven bag.

Navaho winced as the man put a rope around his neck, and tugged him harshly onto his feet "I got em'!" the man called to the musher, who walked over "Be gentle. He is hurt. " the man glanced down at Navaho.
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

PostSubject: Re: IDITAROD TRAIL   IDITAROD TRAIL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:37 am

Maizy growled and ran off deeper in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: IDITAROD TRAIL   IDITAROD TRAIL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:46 am

Navaho was relieved that Maziy had ran, not waited for him, or try to get him free. The man walked swiftly to the edge of the forest, where a large snowmobile was. The man started to lead the limping dog toward the snow mobile, and he followed. he was to tierd to struggle.
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

PostSubject: Re: IDITAROD TRAIL   IDITAROD TRAIL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:55 am

Maizy kept running and stopped by the trunk of a large tree. She panted and looked back. "They can go on without me, all I was ever trying to do was help. And so far there's been no good in it for me! Absolutely NOTHING in return! I'm sick of it!" she snarled and then lay against the tree. "They can run their stupid and win the iditarod, what do I care?" Maizy snorted and lay her head down between her paws, and then realized. She wasn't mad at the team at all. Everything had just been so confusing, and she needed a break.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: IDITAROD TRAIL   IDITAROD TRAIL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 4:02 am

Navaho looked back as the snow mobile started up. But before they could leave, and man ran yelling out of the forest "Stop! Stop! Go find Maziy, and bring her back to before you leave!!" the musher yelled. The man nodded, and Navaho's eyes shown brightly. They would find Maziy and go back to the resting spot to take a nice long break, and sort things out...
Back to top Go down
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

PostSubject: Re: IDITAROD TRAIL   IDITAROD TRAIL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:41 am

Blue struggled and snarled angrily in the bag, she tried bashing her body against the human, "NO NO! RUN NAVAHO! RUN MAIZY!" She growled and snarled, "LET ME GO!!" She hissed
Back to top Go down
SOH
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
SOH

Female Number of posts : 2826

PostSubject: Re: IDITAROD TRAIL   IDITAROD TRAIL - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:49 am

can someone kindly tell me what happened?
Back to top Go down
http://speedwobble.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IDITAROD TRAIL   IDITAROD TRAIL - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IDITAROD TRAIL
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11