Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

Female Number of posts : 2569
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:04 am

" Get her! " Tindura yelled and raced after her. Tulia went faster yet, thinking it was all a joke.
Back to top Go down
Masked
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Masked

Female Number of posts : 1158
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:26 pm

Mascu lowered Jipher carefully onto the cool ground of the cave, "are you ok?, can you move your leg?" he asked, looking at the pup.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:45 pm

" Stop! " Tindura yelled at Tulia. Tulia slowed and Tindura grabbed her scruff without a word and dragged er back. " Sorry.." Tulia wispered to Tindura and Jipher. " No time for sorry, " Tindura said laying down at the enrtance of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 12:23 am

Tindura walked over lightly to Mascu " where do you think they got an idia like this? " she asked him sitting down next to him.
Back to top Go down
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

Female Number of posts : 3747

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 1:22 am

Alia walked up and said, "Are there any others?"
Back to top Go down
http://macwolf95.deviantart.com/
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 2:44 am

" I don't think so..." Tindura said looking at Tulia
Back to top Go down
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:45 am

Alia nodded and looked over at her kill. No one else had eaten any, so she started to munch on it
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:11 am

Tindura lied down beside Mascue and turned and sighed at the pups...
Back to top Go down
quicksilvermoon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
quicksilvermoon

Female Number of posts : 2239
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:16 am

"I-I I think so," stuttered Jipher finally, all rebellious spirit broken, he stared up at Mascu with wide, innocent eyes. "We...we just thought that we'd help hunt..."
Back to top Go down
http://silverswood.roleplaylife.net
Masked
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Masked

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:37 am

Mascu frowned, concerned "I know, but you put everyone in danger, I hope you learn from this" then he smiled warmly, "but it's ok, everyone is fine" he said, turning his ruined eye away from the pup.
Back to top Go down
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:46 pm

Alia finished eating and looked at everyone, "Well are we going to eat or what? I thought the reason we came out here was to hunt right?" Alia pointed to her kill
Back to top Go down
quicksilvermoon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
quicksilvermoon

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:15 am

Jipher looked down ashamedly and began to pad over to Alia's kill. He took a step onto his back right leg and a shot of pain coursed through him; the pup cried out.
"grr," he said lowly, limping the rest of the way to the kill. "Alia?" he asked, looking up at her with big blue eyes, "May I have some?" It was only customary.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:42 am

Tulia followed Jipher, ears pinned back she waited for Alia's response.
Back to top Go down
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:17 am

"Why sure, little one." Alia said, her eyes sparkling
Back to top Go down
quicksilvermoon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
quicksilvermoon

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:15 am

Jipher smiled at her and tore at the kill, eating in small bites, unaccustomed to the food.
"Thankyou!" he replied.
Back to top Go down
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:17 am

Alia smiled and sat down
Back to top Go down
quicksilvermoon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
quicksilvermoon

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:18 am

Jipher finished and padded - limped- over to Alia, looking at her with admiration.
"What's your name?" he asked her, curious.
Back to top Go down
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:19 am

"Oh, silly me, I didn't even tell you my name yet. Its Alia." She said sweetly
Back to top Go down
Masked
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Masked

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:03 pm

Mascu walked up to Alia, "thanks again Alia"he said, he gritted his teeth as a pang of pain coursed through his eye, he breathed heavily until the pain had subsided, he peered at Alia through his one good eye, "are you hurt?" he asked, worried.
Back to top Go down
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:37 am

"no-but obviously you are!" She looked at his eye and examined it. "Would you like me to clean it? Or would you like to clean it in the river?"
Back to top Go down
quicksilvermoon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
quicksilvermoon

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:52 am

Jipher turned to look at Mascu, and sure enough he saw his ruined eye. The pup was appalled; he knew he had caused it as well as his own injuries.
"I..." he said softly, trailing off as he was unsure of what to say. The cub decided to just pad into a corner and curl up sad.
Back to top Go down
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:48 am

Alia looked at the pup, slightly sad, "Don't worry little one, you didn't know any better..."
Back to top Go down
Masked
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Masked

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:21 am

Mascu smiled, "it's ok, i'll clean it later, thanks" Mascu then looked at the little pup, his expression falling then brightening, "come on then, fearless hunter!" he said with a grin, the wolf picked Jipher up and placed him carefully on his back, walking out of the cave, he trotted carefully around on the grass, hoping to cheer both himself, and the pup up.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:51 pm

Tulia smiled alittle and ate a few small bites then layed down next to Tindura.
Back to top Go down
quicksilvermoon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
quicksilvermoon

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:09 am

Jipher barked in delight as he felt the powerful running beneath him, he leaned forward and pretended that he was running, a full grown wolf, alpha, and tried to howl; he made a gargling sound and then stuck to barking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next