Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Masked
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Masked

Female Number of posts : 1158
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:26 am

I'm creating an Ethiopian Wolf RP, YAY!
Here's some info on them:

Link

I will play a male called,Mascu .

Mascu made his way across a rocky outcrop, his long legs striding forward, he growled, another unsuccessful hunt, he had attempted to steal a newborn lamb from a nearby human village but was chased off by their dogs, he now stomped off angrily to a little ledge that he usually called home, though the wolf travelled often, he had stayed here for a while as food was usually plentiful. Mascu slumped down on his side, the rocks around him sheltered him from the mid-noon sun. He occasionally flicked his ears and tail to rid himself of the mildly annoying flies that buzzed lazily about, other than that Mascu remained still, watching the various herds of herbivores in the distance, uninterested yet transfixed by the hazy black swarms that looked so small from where he was watching, sentinel-like in the shade. Birds occasionally sang and called to eachother as the sun beat down on the orange world.
Back to top Go down
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

Female Number of posts : 3747

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:56 am

Alia, who had been attempting to hunt some Jack Rabbits, trotted happily across the heated ground. She was pretty exhausted and she looked up to the blazing sun, a dead male rabbit dangling from her mouth, and she shut her eyes, let the sun heat the fur on her back
Back to top Go down
http://macwolf95.deviantart.com/
Masked
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Masked

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:00 pm

All of a sudden, Mascu saw Alia, another wolf that he had met before, he padded down from his ledge to meet her. "Hey Alia" he said happily, it had been quite a while since they had parted and he enjoyed her company.
Back to top Go down
quicksilvermoon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
quicksilvermoon

Female Number of posts : 2239
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:48 pm

A young ethiopian wolf, a pup to be more exact, sat on a rock in the small oasis. His mother, Natala, had been killed by villagers and the makeshift pack he had belonged too, already starving, could not feed him. So they had left him here to die, abandoned, lost, and alone. He wailed into the sky, haunting calls that wolves use to call one another, but there was no answer. And so, with large effort, the skin-and-bones wolf stood up and began along his way. His name was Jipher, a ruddy orangy-red and cream colored canine with large still-blue eyes that hadn't faded to gold yet. He was a willful animal, tall for his age yet, with overly-large paws and a taste of adventure.
I will get through this, he told hiself bravely, taking a deep breath before starting off. He came to the edge of the oasis and stood there, staring out into the forever expanse of emptiness, a bright golden sun glaring down upon him with no mercy.
Yeah, right.
Back to top Go down
http://silverswood.roleplaylife.net
iFern
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

Female Number of posts : 753

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:21 pm

The large ((Well, you know what I mean. xD)) Ethiopian wolf howled to the sky. She was larger than most, and by far the most fierce. Note, as a pup, was tortured for being larger than her expected size, which resulted in the numerous scars. Howling again, her silver eyes showed the pain of her past.
Back to top Go down
http://fernstorm.deviantart.com
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

Female Number of posts : 2569
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:33 pm

Tindura walked along the other side of the oasis and saw the pup, she was a beautiful, lean, Ethiopian with a orange tint to her grayish silky coat. She walked along the oasis " Greetings" she said, her deep brown eyes showing no harm she sat down next to the young Ethiopian.
Back to top Go down
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:41 pm

Alia looked over to the one who had called her name, she dropped the rabbit and said, "Oh hey Mascu! Long time no see, would you like some rabbit?" She looked down at the heating lump of fur at her feat.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:44 pm

Tindura looked over at the other two and howled towrds them, a much louder stronger howl then Jipher.
Back to top Go down
Masked
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Masked

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:03 pm

"Yes please Alia, I'm starving", as Mascu was about to take a piece of meat, he heard the wail of a pup. He was intrigued and followed the sound, his large ears twitching this way and that he found the pup. "Hello" he said, "are you OK?, wheres your mother?" he asked the blue eyed youngster.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:07 pm

" Hello! " Tindura said smiling. " I think this pup needs some help "
Back to top Go down
Masked
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Masked

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:30 pm

Mascu looked up at the female, he hadn't noticed her before, "eer Hi" he smiled. He then bent down and lifted the weak pup in his jaws, the male looked at Tindura, gesturing with his head for her to follow, Mascu then carried him down the hill towards Alia.
Back to top Go down
quicksilvermoon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
quicksilvermoon

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:46 pm

Jipher, wary of strangers and especially males who picked off cubs for food in hard times such as these, struggled against Mascu's iron grip. However, it was in vain, and after a few moments gave up, staring ahead of him dejectedly and settling himself for the inevitable doom awaiting him. Truth be told, he was tired, not only physically, but mentally. In the span of two suns his mother had died before his eyes and the pack he had known for his whole life had abandoned him coldheartedly miles from their territory.
"Help?" he called the female, in a soft, almost whispered, wail.
Back to top Go down
iFern
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:55 pm

Note frowned as she smelled wolf, then noticed it quickly disappear. Bounding after the small group, she smiled. "Alia! Long time no see!" She yipped happily, orangey tail swishing with surprise.
Back to top Go down
Masked
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Masked

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:43 am

Mascu continued on with the pup in his maw, he nodded at Alia in greeting and continued on his way, up to his ledge he carefully put the pup down on a bundle of grass that was a crude bed for the wolf. "What's your name kid?" he asked, moving around searching for something agitatedly.
Back to top Go down
quicksilvermoon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
quicksilvermoon

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:48 am

Jipher was too frightened to speak, he opened his maw, but nothing came out. Finally, after swallowing, he squeaked out, "Jipher."
Back to top Go down
Masked
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Masked

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:16 am

"Hmmm, Jipher, good name" Mascu said with a small smile over his shoulder, "ah ha! there it is!" he said, pulling out a small mouse from behind a rock, "here you go Jipher, eat up. I saved that for a hard time, but you need it more I guess" he said with a shrug and lay down a little way away from the frightened wolf, "don't worry, I'm not going to eat you, the whole cannibal thing doesn't do it for me", Mascu said before yawning.
Back to top Go down
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:31 am

"OH hey!" Alia said and then turned to Mascu, "Here you can have it all.." she threw the whole rabbit to him
Back to top Go down
iFern
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:11 am

Note approached the pup. "Hello." She whispered with a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
quicksilvermoon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
quicksilvermoon

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:27 am

Jipher, still a bit frightened, tentively reached a paw out and dragged the ouse towards him. He looked from the food to the large male and back again before deciding, and gulped it in two large bites. He then sat there, head cocked to the left, at all the adults around him.
"H-hi," he stammered to a new she-wolf.
Back to top Go down
iFern
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:29 am

Note smiled. "I'm Note. Pleasure to meet you." She said before backing up a little, trying to give him space.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:03 pm

Tindura followed Mascue silently to the small group. She layed down next to him and sighed. " Any good hunts around here? " she said. Then a pup around Jipher's age turned her head around the corner " Tindura! " she sqeaked then smiled at Jipher

" Tulia, I told you I was going to look for food, you followed me eh? " she said as the mostly grey pup with blue eyes walked into the cave looking around.

(( I felt bad for Jipher ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
quicksilvermoon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
quicksilvermoon

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:15 pm

Jipher was surprised to see another pup here, well, if they could stand one pup, he was sure they weren't going to eat him or kill him or anything like that.
"Nice to m-meet you," he replied to Note, "I'm Jipher." He gave a casual smile back to Tulia.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:24 pm

" Im Tulia " she said, then turning back to her sister " Did you get anything? Im starving.."

" No." Tindura replied shortly. The sisters were both very slim and lean. " You should rest..you need to stay out of the heat.. I am going to find water, stay here.." Tindura said slipping out of the cave

Tulia walked over to Jipher and sat down next to him " Wanna go hunting? " she wispered, a sly smile comming across her face.
Back to top Go down
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:20 pm

Alia sighed, "Well..there are sure a lot of us here, might as well make some use of myself." Alia walked off into the forest searching for some more food
Back to top Go down
Masked
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Masked

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:31 pm

Mascu grinned at Alia, "thanks Alia" he said before taking a few bites out of the large hare and then pushing it over to the pups, "here ya go guys" he said with a smile before turning to Note,"could you watch the little ones please?" he asked with a winning smile before calling to Alia, "hold up, ill help you" he said, trotting up to the female.

Last edited by Masked on Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay   Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orange and White- An Ethiopian Wolf Roleplay
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next