Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Run wild-an African Wild dog RP

Go down 
+2
Lanceythedog
macwolf95
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Masked
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Masked

Female Number of posts : 1158
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Run wild-an African Wild dog RP - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run wild-an African Wild dog RP   Run wild-an African Wild dog RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 5:47 pm

Kefir was slightly surprised that Fayola wasn't leading but he got over it and began to plod onwards to the medium sized cave in-front of the strange group of animals.
Back to top Go down
quicksilvermoon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
quicksilvermoon

Female Number of posts : 2239
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Run wild-an African Wild dog RP   Run wild-an African Wild dog RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 5:56 pm

Fayola was at Kefir's shoulder, following him but not behind him. She liked feeling protected by the larger lion, even though he was just as tired as she, that was easy to forget by his alert stature. She tried to mimic him and ended up puffing out her chest and walking with almost a waddle, which she laughed at herself for.
Back to top Go down
http://silverswood.roleplaylife.net
Masked
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Masked

PostSubject: Re: Run wild-an African Wild dog RP   Run wild-an African Wild dog RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:24 pm

Kefir looked at Fayola with an odd look, "what's funny" he asked as he continued to stride forwards. His shoulder, though still painful, felt much better and he no longer limped.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

Female Number of posts : 2569
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Run wild-an African Wild dog RP   Run wild-an African Wild dog RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:49 pm

Decker followed the others, greatful at the sound of sleep
Back to top Go down
Masked
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Masked

PostSubject: Re: Run wild-an African Wild dog RP   Run wild-an African Wild dog RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:15 am

The group finally reached the cave, it was big enough for all of them to fit in but Kefir chose to stand in the entrance, "I'll stand guard" he said, trying not to yawn as he turned his back on the warm cave to stare out at the sunset and the growing darkness.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Run wild-an African Wild dog RP   Run wild-an African Wild dog RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:16 am

" Sure? You need some sleep " decker layed down close to the entrance and was already fast asleep
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

Female Number of posts : 3359

PostSubject: Re: Run wild-an African Wild dog RP   Run wild-an African Wild dog RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:17 am

Tex ran into the back of the cave and plopped down on his back, happy to finally lay down.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceythedog.deviantart.com/
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

Female Number of posts : 3747

PostSubject: Re: Run wild-an African Wild dog RP   Run wild-an African Wild dog RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:18 am

Ash lay close to Tex but not overwhelmingly close.
Back to top Go down
http://macwolf95.deviantart.com/
quicksilvermoon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
quicksilvermoon

PostSubject: Re: Run wild-an African Wild dog RP   Run wild-an African Wild dog RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:24 am

Fayola lay down beside Kefir, yawning widely.
"I'll stay up with you," she said, blinking her eyes rapidly and then staring at Kefir, wide-eyed, her golden-hazel orbs matching the sun.
Back to top Go down
Masked
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Masked

PostSubject: Re: Run wild-an African Wild dog RP   Run wild-an African Wild dog RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:25 am

Kefir shook his great, maned head, "no you sleep" he said, placing a large paw over Fayola's eyes with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
quicksilvermoon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
quicksilvermoon

PostSubject: Re: Run wild-an African Wild dog RP   Run wild-an African Wild dog RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:30 am

Fayola laughed as well, batting his paw away and turning once more to the desert before them.
"I'm too tired for sleep," she replied, "And besides, I'd like to revel in the moment for a second. I...I haven't been this close to another lion for eons, and I've never had so many friends. It's a good feeling, and I'm afraid that if I sleep, when I awake, I'll be on the same rock I was before and this'll all have been a crazy dream.
Back to top Go down
Masked
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Masked

PostSubject: Re: Run wild-an African Wild dog RP   Run wild-an African Wild dog RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:53 am

Kefir loooked into the amber eyes of the other lion, then suddenly he smiled and licked her muzzle, "this is no dream" he said, nuzzling Fayola gently.
Back to top Go down
quicksilvermoon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
quicksilvermoon

PostSubject: Re: Run wild-an African Wild dog RP   Run wild-an African Wild dog RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:22 am

Fayola nuzzled him back and sighed. She winces slightly as her front paw hurt from all the dashing around, and she grinned.
"Don't I know it; no need to pinch me." she said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

PostSubject: Re: Run wild-an African Wild dog RP   Run wild-an African Wild dog RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:21 am

Tex glanced over at Ash and smiled good-night, and then closed his eyes to sleep.
Back to top Go down
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

Female Number of posts : 3747

PostSubject: Re: Run wild-an African Wild dog RP   Run wild-an African Wild dog RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:21 am

ash smiled back and drifted off
Back to top Go down
http://macwolf95.deviantart.com/
Masked
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Masked

PostSubject: Re: Run wild-an African Wild dog RP   Run wild-an African Wild dog RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 6:13 pm

" Whats up with your paw?" Kefir asked as he watched Fayola wince, his warm breath swirling in front of him as the sun disappeared and the African night took hold, bringing with it the cold.
Back to top Go down
quicksilvermoon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
quicksilvermoon

PostSubject: Re: Run wild-an African Wild dog RP   Run wild-an African Wild dog RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:43 pm

"Just a bit sore from today," she replied, flicking her tail back and forth on the dirt behind her.
Back to top Go down
Masked
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Masked

PostSubject: Re: Run wild-an African Wild dog RP   Run wild-an African Wild dog RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 11:11 pm

"Ah" Kefir nodded and shrugged his shoulder with a smile, "me too" he said, before yawning widely, displaying his huge canines and roaring as he did so, and flicking his tail lazily.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Run wild-an African Wild dog RP   Run wild-an African Wild dog RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 5:15 am

* MORNING*

Decker woke to see the sun rising on the horizon. He stepped out and yawned, streching " Mornin' everyone.." he muttered sleepily.
Back to top Go down
Masked
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Masked

PostSubject: Re: Run wild-an African Wild dog RP   Run wild-an African Wild dog RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:44 pm

Kefir smiled, he was still on watch, "morning, sleep well?" he asked, suppressing a yawn and smiling at the still sleeping lionness next to him.
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

PostSubject: Re: Run wild-an African Wild dog RP   Run wild-an African Wild dog RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:46 am

One of Textyl's eyes shot open, and then squinted in the morning's sunlight. He got up, and took a long stretch. Tex looked down at Ash, "Good morning," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Run wild-an African Wild dog RP   Run wild-an African Wild dog RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:50 am

Decker noticed some of them got up " Mornin' " he said gruffly and went to go get a cool drink of water from a shalow pool in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

PostSubject: Re: Run wild-an African Wild dog RP   Run wild-an African Wild dog RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:54 am

Tex shot Decker a quick 'morning greeting' glance and then sat down next to Ash.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Run wild-an African Wild dog RP   Run wild-an African Wild dog RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:56 am

Decker reached the pool where there were a few antalope, and sat down, hoping not to disturbe them. He new he wanted to hunt afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Masked
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Masked

PostSubject: Re: Run wild-an African Wild dog RP   Run wild-an African Wild dog RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:07 pm

[XDD Decker ignored Kefir!]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run wild-an African Wild dog RP   Run wild-an African Wild dog RP - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Run wild-an African Wild dog RP
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next