Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-The Jungle Guardians-

Go down 
+2
Lanceythedog
quicksilvermoon
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
quicksilvermoon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
quicksilvermoon

Female Number of posts : 2239
Registration date : 2008-06-30

-The Jungle Guardians- - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:03 pm

Nar was sprinting through the trees quietly, knowing that he had few moments to wash his injuries and slid gracefully into his bed before the party returned; his goal was to seem as if he had been nowhere this night. Exhausted and throbbing with pain, stiff with blood and grime, the golden wolf came upon Talla's spring and with a whispered apology for defiling the site he slid into the water and under its surface, thrashing in the depths to help scrub the muck off. He felt energized as he leapt out and shook, running into camp, he hoped the wind would dry him and he leapt into the fallen-tree den moments before Nightshade, followed by Smoulder, charged into the scene, furious.
Back to top Go down
http://silverswood.roleplaylife.net
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

Female Number of posts : 3747
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:08 pm

[oh yeah and to answer your question Silver, SURE! That would be a great idea!]
Back to top Go down
http://macwolf95.deviantart.com/
quicksilvermoon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
quicksilvermoon

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:14 am

[wooo sounds good]

Ren stepped in out of the rain, soaked, and padded to a corner of the cavern, laying on the cool rock in a heap of red fur. She had 'led' the others back to the den while Anubis went 'scouting' or some other mission. He wasn't being very clear these days, and more often than not he wouldn't even look you in the eye, lost off in his own world of grief and betrayal. Ah, well, Serenity knew she had come in at a bad time, well, compared to her mission, it was actually a good time, but she didn't think about her misson anymore.
No, Serenity had once been the greatest spy for the Pack of the Rising Yew, the enemy pack of Anubis and Fireheart. She had been the beta, highly reguarded, and had gone on a mission by her alpha to gain the trust of the members and, eventually, kill off the alpha and take her place. However, after meeting Anubis... The red wolf sighed and blinked her emerald green eyes.
Back to top Go down
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:39 am

[DRAMA!!!]
Back to top Go down
quicksilvermoon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
quicksilvermoon

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:10 pm

[HECK YESHHHH!]

It was dawn, and the sun streaked through the waterfall and threw weird shadows against the cavern walls. Serenity hadn't been able to sleep, and laid there, watching the pathway vigilently. A shadow moved, and Anubis entered the cave, dragging a roe buck. He left it in the center and called gruffly.
"Food." Before padding over to his usual spot, the other side of the waterfall, and slumping down, his emerald eyes seemingly glazed over.
Back to top Go down
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:24 am

"Yum!" Graten called and dove in, without a second thought. He wasn't the best mannered lad.

"Fireheart? How, how did you-" Lightbreeze began.
Fireheart just stared at her, her orange eyes gleaming with sorrow and pain, "Food...I need food.." Was all she said.
Lightbreeze nodded, "You're going to have to help though.."
Fireheart nodded and the two of them headed off into the heart of the forest, searching for prey.
Back to top Go down
Masked
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Masked

Female Number of posts : 1158

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:30 pm

[Yeah and that can be how it ends, we dont often finish role-plays XD]

Takar sprinted towards Nar's den, scrabbling at the dead tree trunk as he searched for the golden wolf, and he found him. The brown wolf grabbed him by the scruff and pulled him out, his eyes wide with anger and menace. "YOU!" he roared, swiping at his face with sharp claws.

Buckshot grinned at Anubis, "thanks mate" he said before joining Graten at the meat, eating carefully. He paused, "you not having any?" he asked, turning to look over his shoulder at Anubis.
Back to top Go down
quicksilvermoon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
quicksilvermoon

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:33 pm

"Sire, alpha!" pleaded Nar innocently, not putting up a defense, "What have I done wrong?" indeed, the golden wolf was without scratches or blood. The fog had cleared, leaving no trace of the battle.
-----

"You're welcome," replied the gray wolf, "and no, I caught a hare after this and ate it. Ren, you should eat." After shooting a glare at him, she obeyed and chewed thoughtfully as she ate.
Back to top Go down
Masked
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Masked

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:41 pm

Takar's chest heaved as he breathed, perhaps it had not been Nar in the fog. The wolf growled and turned, not before 'punching' the golden wolf in the jaw with a strong forepaw. "Granite!, check on the prisoner" he snarled as he walked towards his ledge.

Buckshot nodded and continued to eat.
Back to top Go down
quicksilvermoon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
quicksilvermoon

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:47 pm

Nar lay down in submission, ears back and tail tucked firmly between his legs. He was surprised that he had gotten away so easily, but did not dare celebrate.
"Yes, sire!" called granite, prancing away like a kind himself. However, after a few moments, there was a dreadful howl in which sent chilling tremors down Nar's spine.
"WHO DID THIS?!" growled Granite, standing over the dead guard's bodies, chest heaving. He padded inside and then sprinted back out again as if something had scared him. Indeed, his eyes were wide and his tail hung between his legs.
"Sire..." said Granite, padding over to him urgently and not-so-secretly. "We have a problem."
Back to top Go down
Masked
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Masked

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:53 pm

Takar did not turn but stood, rooted to the spot, a growl tickling his throat as closed his eyes. "What is it?" he asked, dangerously.
Back to top Go down
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:55 pm

"Come, we need to get as far away as possible...we will eat later." Fireheart said and took off.
"But-"
"GO!" Fireheart growled, not letting Lightbreeze waste another moment.
Lightbreeze nodded and followed.
Back to top Go down
quicksilvermoon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
quicksilvermoon

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:17 am

"Sire..." he talked in a low whisper so no other could hear. "She seems to have escaped." Granite's ears were back, tail tucked under, and he crouched as he said this.
Back to top Go down
Masked
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Masked

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:25 am

Takar took several breaths and closed his eyes, a snarl erupted from his lips, then his lips curled into a grin, "fine, she'll die out there by herself anyway, for now, lets pay a visit to Nar" he said, his grin growing as he bared his teeth menacingly and padded back towards Nar's den, "maybe his screams will bring her back, or better yet, the traitor".
Back to top Go down
quicksilvermoon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
quicksilvermoon

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:01 am

Nar stood as Takar neared and bowed in the way of submission.
"Lord?" he asked, though his eyes were hardened and showed a resilient nature.
Back to top Go down
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:29 am

[Hrm, I need some characters on all sides so I shall bring in a bad guy of mine xD]

Moti ran over to Takar's side, "Lord, my brother and the other guard were found dead by the cave entrance! What happened?" He asked, out of breathe. He glared at Nar and snarled slightly but returned his gaze to his leader.

Fireheart soon stopped, out of breath and about to pass over. "I need rest...food, water, anything..." Was all she said.
"yes yes I know!" Lightbreeze said quickly. "Stay here, go to that stream there and get yourself a drink, I'll go find some food!" With that she darted off into the forest.

Graten filled himself and sat down, cleaning his fur.
Back to top Go down
Masked
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Masked

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:24 pm

Takar's gaze didnt leave Nar's face as he addressed Moti, "this sorry excuse for a wolf tricked and killed your brother Moti" he said, licking his black lips slowly as he bared his teeth in an evil grin.

Buckshot yawned and went to lay by Anubis, " so what's next then?" he asked, a smile on his lips, "our little gang's grown mate, you reckon we could take on this pack you're tellin' us 'bout?" he added before stretching out hig long limbs.
Back to top Go down
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:55 pm

"Yes! I go with him!" Graten called from across the cave.

Moti growled low and deeply at Nar
Back to top Go down
Masked
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Masked

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:57 pm

"Avenge your brother Moti" Takar said with a nod at the smaller wolf, stepping back allowing him to attack Nar.
Back to top Go down
quicksilvermoon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
quicksilvermoon

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:45 pm

Nar took a step back, tail still down, but his ears moved ever so slightly.
"I don't know what your talking about," he growled sincerely, for really he did not know. His gaze flew past Takar to the two dead wolves and the ungaurded cave, and a wave of understanding made his eyes widen.
---

"I don't know, Buck, I don't know. I'm hoping another pack will join us. I was scouting near the badlands and I heard their cries as they tried to hunt. I told them that if they want to come, they'll meet us at the borders at midnight. Actually, around midday we'll begin the short journey there, gathering some prey, as the heaven's guide us to do formally."
Back to top Go down
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:03 am

Moti snarled, he was ready to take his anger out on anyone, guilty or not. He jumped up and pounced on Nar.
Back to top Go down
Masked
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Masked

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:46 am

Takar grinned as he watched the two smaller wolves fight, he didn't know, or particuarly cared who had killed the guards, but hoped that the sound of Nar's cries would reach Fireheart and Anubis, decreasing morale, if nothing else.

Buckshot nodded slowly, turning it over in his mind and thinking about the future, the Badlands, not the nicest area to recruit in, the name showed that to be obvious, plus, Buckshot knew the area well, the wolves were powerful and amazing fighters and hunters but weren't exactly loyal, they went with the most powerful leader, which, when the time came, Buckshot hoped was Anubis.

[Shall we make a Badlands pack? Quicksilver can be alpha and i'll be Beta?]
Back to top Go down
quicksilvermoon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
quicksilvermoon

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:03 am

"Rest up, mates, we leave at sun-high," called Anubis, curling up and going to sleep, exhausted.
-------------

"Rest up, we leave at sun-high," announced an enormous back wolf, her golden eyes staring around at the lest dregs of the great pack. She was marked with white spots along her back that mildly resembled a night sky, and she was the fastest of the group, which marked her as leader as well. She had scars running down her lithe body, and a fluffy tail that she waved high aloft as a sign of authority, which she'd gained using tooth and claw and killing many a foe. Her name was Swiftnight, queen of the badlands.
Back to top Go down
Masked
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Masked

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:36 pm

Buckshot nodded and curled his tail around his body in a tight ball, falling gently asleep, listening to the sounds of the waterfal and the other's slow breathing.

Redback was about as large as the alpha, if not, slightly larger. He had gained a high rank, not because of speed but because of his immense strenth and skill as an assassin. The Beta's large muscles glided under deep red fur, his muzzle was white and the top-most fur along his back and neck was black. "Yes alpha!" he barked, his voice gruff and deep. (kinda like Vin Diesel's voice) The big wolf sat where he stood, head still raised, "I shall be on guard duty today lord?" he asked the wolf a few yards in front of him, where Switnight often was.
Back to top Go down
quicksilvermoon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
quicksilvermoon

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:12 am

"yes, Redback, you shall." she stated, sitting down, ignoring the hunger knawing at her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-The Jungle Guardians-
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay Section :: Wolf Roleplay-
Jump to: