Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

| Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

Female Number of posts : 3747
Registration date : 2008-06-29

| Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:36 am

"Hello." Night said without shifting her gaze.
Back to top Go down
http://macwolf95.deviantart.com/
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

Female Number of posts : 2569
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:37 am

" Isn't it amazing...? " Krane said without even looking at her, keeping his eyes on the storm * one fox that has something in commen with me.. * he thought.
Back to top Go down
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:31 am

Night finally shifted her gaze, but not towards the other foxes. She looked out into the deep forest, looking at the dark and suddenly, the storms roaring sounds were covered by a new sound. A sound of glory, of triumph. It was a wolf howl. Night looked in the direction of the howls but stayed still.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 4:47 am

Krane did to " Why are they howling..? " Krane asked
Back to top Go down
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:07 am

"Who knows...I suggest we stand clear of them." Night said in a hushed tone.
Back to top Go down
Tahloula
Stranger
Stranger

Female Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:09 pm

Kaylee had been sitting very quietly as the other fox came in and left, she was cold, wet, and a bit frightened from the storm, and all the excitement(and how late it was in the night) she was rather tired. With a huge yawn she was barely able to sit up straight let alone keep her eyes open- until she became unable and practically asleep already she curled up into a ball and fell in to a sound sleep.
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

Female Number of posts : 3359
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:52 pm

Vince smiled down at Kaylee and then walked outside and stood by Night and Krane. "Hello," Vince greeted Night, and not Krane because they had already met.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceythedog.deviantart.com/
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:58 am

" Yea, we should.." then Krane saw Vince and smiled slightly, nodding his head.
Back to top Go down
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:42 am

Night didn't avert her gaze and stared in the direction of the howling, she said quickly, "Hi" then she focused her mind on the howls.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:54 am

" Th-they sound angry. " Krane stuttered.

He swivled his ears, and twitched his tail " It dosen't feel right..." he muttered very softly under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:12 pm

Vince ears twitched, "So what are you doing out here? If there's wolves coming, they'll gobble you right up."
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:54 am

Krane didn't respond. His glazed eye was bright yellow as lighting struck, and he stepped foreward. He slowly walked to the sound eyes locked on a dark part of the forest * what am I doing?!?!?! WHAT AM I DOING???!?!!* he thought with rage he was furios at himself for being so gutsy.
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:29 am

"Wow," Vince said, and then he turned to walk back into the den. "Show off..." he murmured under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:24 am

Krane walked into the woods and starred at a large wolf " WHAT THE?" it looked suprized, not angry

" Why are you howling?" Krane asked

" A life was lost at this very day..." the wolf sighed like he was about to tell a story, but Krane was gone.

Krane walked back to the others and simply said " They were howling because they had a life taken today." he said to Night, then walked off and curled up in a pile of leaves, and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:42 pm

"Wolves are not something to be scared of." Night snickered. Then she said to Krane, "They didn't sound, depressed...are you sure?" Night asked. She looked in the direction and said again, "I think i'll check 'em out...I love meeting wolves anyone want to come along?"
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:46 am

" I guss I will go again, but they did say they lost a life in the pack. " Krane shrugged and started to the wolves.
Back to top Go down
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:46 am

Night didn't answer but instead took lead towards the wolves. She was half wolf herself, which was why she was a bit bulkier and bigger than most foxes should be.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:34 pm

Krane followed " Uhhh, whats you name?...I'm Krane.." he asked quietly, eyes glued to the wolf pack now approching them

" WHat is that fox doing back here??" a loud voice spoke from the back of the pack.

" Shut up Ninze! " a tall skinny wolf walked into the light " Now, what do you want small ones?" he asked, eyes narrowed, but no sign of threat.

Krane didn't answer.

A smaller, stocky, gray wolf appered " ANSWER! " he snarled.

" I told you to SHUT UP Ninze, now go to the cave, all of you, go to the cave! " the leader turned and the pack loped into the darkness and out of sight.

" Now, " the leader spoke when the pack was gone " Why have you come here? What do you want? "

Krane shrugged " I'm Krane. We want to know why you are howling..?" he turned to Night " Right? "
Back to top Go down
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:16 am

Night studied the wolves and desperately hoped that she wasn't recognized, for back when she was in a wolf pack rather than roaming around like a fox, she had met a few of these wolves. She was only half wolf, as mentioned, but many of the wolves accepted her and yet others brutally despised her. She didn't know if these wolves were the ones who liked, or didn't like her, so she hid her face and said quickly, "Yeah, just curious is all..."
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:56 am

Krane saw that Night was weary, and stepped foreward " So, why are you howling...? "

" I told you...we had just lost a life.." The leader's face was grim.

Ninze appered " Hey, YOU!" he ran up to Night " You..look firmilair.."

The leader gave him a nasty look " What did I tell you to do!?!? " he nipped Ninze's hind leg " GO! "

Ninze winced, then eyed Night " I know you..."

Krane looked confused * how could they know Night? She's a fox...? * he let the question float in his head before he spoke again " uhh..thankyou for the information. We will be going now. * Krane motioned his head the other way, hoping Night would follow.
Back to top Go down
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:28 am

Night snickered at Ninze as he turned around, then she studied the other wolves with her slanted fox eyes. With that, she stood and walked slowly behind Krane. She snorted and chuckled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:17 pm

" What..? " Krane looked back at her. He smiled slightly and looked up at the slowly clearing sky.
Back to top Go down
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:48 pm

Night quickly cleared her throat then said, "N-nothing.."
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:48 am

Krane shrugged. He walked on slowly
Back to top Go down
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:10 am

Night looked up at the lightning that was now fading away as the storm rolled by, she sighed and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

| Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next