Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

| Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tahloula
Stranger
Stranger

Female Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-10-24

| Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- Empty
PostSubject: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:37 pm

-Salutations!

I was noticing a lot of dog role plays and we were lacking in numbers of fox role plays. Well seeing as foxes are my favorite flavor of canine- I thought I'd start one.

|_Plot_|
One dark night,
whilst the rain pour with all it's might
A figure had arrived
Maybe to turn the tide

This figure tis young,
It's song not yet sung
Thunder rumbles
As our kingdom tumbles

Our numbers dwindle
Please be our kindle
War is here
And my plead is, dear

Newcomer with ye soul so bright
Chase away theses songs of night
Though our longing strong, not
We to ever have it forgot.

(o_O holy shoot I didn't know I could do that. . . even if it isn't that good . . . it sort of rhymes. o-o;;; basically it's about when the King goes on his hunts and chases down a large number of foxes living in this forest with his hounds, their culture and values are being torn to shreds from fear. A newcomer(that's moi) comes in with her optimistic views and changes things. For the better or for the worst is what this role play is about. Whether we all end up dying, or if we run away, or we try and fight back. Lets see where it'll take us! C:)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There was a terrible storm that evening. Most of the foxes living there were probably asleep or hiding in shelter. One small fox, about ten months old, named Kaylee dashed through the forest. Everytime the thunder clapped she jumped. Her dark eyes searched for shelter as her soaked fur clung to her freezing skin. Panting, she hurried to a tree, there was a little shelter. Suddenly a bright flash of lightning lit up the whole forest and for a second it look like daylight. The earth trembled and wood flew to the ground. A tree nearby had been hit by those dangerous lights. The thunder that followed instantly nearly deafened the young fox and she ran blindly away. With a glance behind herself at the charred tree she gasped as she ran into a hole by accident. The smell of fox was strong, but the fear of falling into the hole drove her right out again. Kaylee was panting again, looking in all directions, hoping to find something.
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

Female Number of posts : 3359
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:32 pm

Vincent jumped as a tree crashed down in front of him. "Quite a storm here..." he mumbled to himself, darting forward. He stopped in his tracks when he smelled a vixen nearby, and followed it's scent until he came to the young fox. "Hello," he raised his voice over the storm. Lightning cracked lighting up Kaylee's terrified face. "What are you doing out here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceythedog.deviantart.com/
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

Female Number of posts : 2569
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:23 pm

(( Wow, your good at drawing foxes!^^ ))

A young male fox sat in his den, he loved storms, he couldn't really see them well anyway, for he was blind in his left eye. The dark brown coat showed he was not a regular fox. He was treated horribly often because fo his differences, but because of that, he was never afriad of nature. His glazed eye shown a milky shocking yellowy white when lightning struck.
Back to top Go down
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

Female Number of posts : 3747
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:45 am

Night walked through the forest, not a single care went threw her mind. She didn't jump when the tree fell, or when thunder rolled, or ever when lightning shot threw the sky.
Back to top Go down
http://macwolf95.deviantart.com/
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:20 pm

Krane watched this female walk through without hesitation and smiled. He saw that she felt comfortable in the storm, much like him.
Back to top Go down
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:29 pm

She looked up to the sky for a bit and watched the lightning dance while the thunder was the music. To her, it was a great show that intrigued her.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:32 pm

Krane walked out of the den, and slowly padded to a tree, wtih long, thick, limbs, spread out. He jumped up on one, and climbed to a few feet high, then he was swung around in the branches, looking at the lightning.
Back to top Go down
Tahloula
Stranger
Stranger

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:47 am

(Thanks. . ^_^;Wink

Kaylee blinked as if he would vanish when her eyes re-opened. But his words did reach her ears, which reminded her that she was staring at an actual fox and not a shadow of a tree.

"I- I- I-. . ." How was she going to answer that question? Her mind was racing and with another clash of thunder she jumped and fell to the mud, hiding her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 2:49 pm

"Come, follow me." Vince said and turned to bring Kaylee to shelter.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:51 am

Krane saw Vince and Kaylee walk over to some shelter. * Hmm I don't recall all these foxes around here....*
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:22 am

Krane hopped off the tree. He walked up behind Vince, and followed them from a distance. He was weary with meeting other foxes, and it took alot for him to trust them, so he observes his friends before he even speaks to them. The thunder boomed loudly, and Krane could feel the power under his paws. He crept silently behind them, his breath steady, and soundless.
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:27 am

Vince's sensitive ears twitched, and he turned his head as he sensed another presence. It was dark, pitch black, but foxes had good vision. He scanned the forest behind him, but didn't notice anything unusual. He kept going, but kept alert.
Back to top Go down
Tahloula
Stranger
Stranger

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:58 pm

Shivering she followed the fox without saying another word. Her black eyes darted in every direction, almost expecting something to jump out of the darkness and bite her tail.

As the fox's head turned, Kaylee's whole body turned in a sort of fearful jump. She thought she saw something and continued to follow him, only backwards. Thunder caught her by surprise and she yelped and darted ahead of the fox who was leading her then back to him, as soon as she realized she didn't know where they were going.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:41 am

Krane stopped in his tracks, then kept going after they turned around. He came a bit closer, and studied them: A younge female...and an adult male... he kept his slowere pace, and hung back, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:35 am

Vince trotted up to Kaylee, "It's just a storm," he said. "And we're almost there." he then turned, trotting for only a couple moments and then they arrived at a den. "In here," he stood at the entrance waiting for Kaylee to go inside.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:54 am

Krane followed and stood outside the cave.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:39 pm

Then stepped in, and smiled at the two " Hel-lo.." he hadn't been with onother fox for at least two months, much less spoken to one he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:14 pm

Vince narrowed his eyes. "I knew someone was following, what gives you to right to stalk a fox like that?" his yellow eyes glowed as the lightning flashed.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:22 pm

" No right at all." Krane addmitted " But I just wanted to make sure you were a nicer fox, not a mean one.." h added.
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:25 pm

Vince looked away, out at the storm, "I guess you have a point there, but why? There are many foxes in this forest."
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:29 pm

" Because, because..when I was growing up, many were nasty, nipping at me all the time they teased me, so I live away from here. " he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:33 pm

"Very well," said Vince, and then he looked down at Kaylee.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:26 pm

Krane looked at Kaylee to, and smiled " Don't be afraid, it wont hurt you.." he said as a crack of thunder boomed in the hollow.
Back to top Go down
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:37 am

Night yawned and looked around. She used the light from the lightning to look around, then she spotted something scatter. She dove at it from instinct and brought up a mouse. She ate it in one bite then went back to looking at the sky, smiling and moving to the rhythm.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:45 am

Krane saw Night and walked up to her " Hi.. " his mind lost in the storm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-   | Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

| Thou art Clumsy for a Fox, Newcomer | -Fox Role Play-
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next