Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warriors- a cat RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

Female Number of posts : 2569
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Warriors- a cat RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:25 pm

" Get out of Fetherclan territory, you have no need to be here. " he said suprizingly calmly, for how angry he was.

"Whats going on?" Lightpelt, a good warrior herself, came into the clearing.

" Nothing. Go back to the nusury." Redstar said without even looking at her, his gaze still on the outsider.

Lightpelt imidently obeyed, and hopped through the thick bramble, and walked back to the nusury "Anything happen..?" Songheart's voice was tiered and slow.

"An outsider was intruding, but Switchfang and Redstar are taking care of it I guss.." she sat down.

"By the way...how many lives dose Redstar have yet?"

"Seven." Lightpelt sighed

"Whats wrong?"

"No-nothing.."

Songheart sighed " Well then. I need to go to sleep, and you need something to do. Go tell Redstar that I will be fine for now, and you can help fight of that stray cat." a small smile came up on the she-cat's soft face. Lightpelt nodded a thanks "Tell me if you need anything ok?" Songheart nodded, and the young she-cat dashed off. Lightpelt ran back and stood at the side of the clearing "Why can't we just let him in the Clan? We are low on warroirs.." she said after watching then for a few moments * And...he's a pretty good in battle...sure making Redstar struggle a bit....* she thought

Lightpelt's voice startled Redstar, and he turned, and thought about what she said.
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

Female Number of posts : 3359
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:04 pm

Swiftstorm's tail curled and his eyes brightened with hope as Lightpelt spoke.

Switchfang looked over at Redstar, doubting Swiftstorm would make a decent warrior.

Last edited by Lanceythedog on Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://lanceythedog.deviantart.com/
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:08 pm

(( Lightpelt, not Sonheart. Songheart has the kits lol ))

Redstar frowned "I will think about this, thankyou Lightpelt. You may let him in the camp. Watch after him closely. I need to speak with Switchfang." with a flick of his tail Redstar jumped through the brambles.

"Follow me" Lightpelt jumped through, and waited at the other side.
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:12 pm

[oh right, sorry. xD I just looked for the first name in the last paragraph lol]

Swiftstorm grinned widely and followed Lightpelt.

Switchfang walked up to Redstar, "He can't join." he said firmly. "It is completely your decision, Redstar. But remember, he is an outsider."
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:16 pm

(( lol thats okay^^ ))

" Yes, I know very well that he is, but he will have to prove us that he is worthy to be int his Clan." Redstar said thoughtfully, his tail curled around his front paws.

Lightpelt walked oevr to a tree overhanging the camp, and sat down in the shade "Were you in a Clan before you went on by yourself?" she asked Swiftstorm.

(( gtg ))
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:20 pm

"Right then," Switchfang nodded.

"Not really," Swiftstorm meowed. "But I know a lot about them."

[byee D:]
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:23 pm

Lightpelt nodded her head.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:25 pm

(( OHHHH and I got A NEW HAIRCUT!!! and like SOME bangs x3 ))

Redstar nodded "Then, he can stay here for a few days, and we will see..."
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:55 pm

[8D Cool!!]

Switchfang nodded once more.

"So," Swiftstorm started. "What do you guys do around here?"
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:43 pm

"We hunt, and help defend the Clan, and our rightful territory. It makes life kinda hard at times, but its worth it..." Lightpelt started to lick a paw then looked up "Do you have any wounds from the fight, I could help heal them?" Lightpelt wasn't a medican cat, but the Clans medican cat died in the tornado, along with many others. So someone had to act like a replacement.

Redstar got up, and walked over to where the two cats were sitting "Swiftstorm, you may stay for a few days. We will see how you do, and decide afterwards."

Lightpelt nodded, her tail flicking back and forth, ears pirked.
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:25 pm

"Thank you," Swiftstorm smiled at Redstorm, his tail flicking like Lightpelt's. Then he turned to Lightpelt, "Sure, why not?" he lay down. "How do you heal someone?"

Switchfang sat watching a bird in the tree, singing its song. Waiting patiently for the right moment to strike.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:31 pm

Redstar nodded and turned, walking back to his den, then turned back around "Oh, yes. I almost forgot. You will both be going to the gathering."

"Thankyou Redstar." Lgithpelt tured back to Swiftstorm "Follow me, I will show you the medican cat's den. Its deserted now, but she had taught me some things, and I can cure minor cuts and wounds." She walked in and brought a bundle of leaves out "You need to eat these, and I need to put some on your cuts to stop the bleeding." she explained and put a small leaf infront of him, then placing some on the cuts.
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:01 pm

Swiftstorm followed Lightpelt, and he ripped up the leaf, eating piece by piece.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:20 pm

Ligthpelt put the leaves on him, then took it off after a few seconds "Hey..uhh do you know what the Gatherings are?"
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:38 pm

"Like... meetings...?" Swiftstorm looked up at her.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:06 pm

"Kinda..." Lgithpelt shrugged "Its when all of the Clans join together in peace in a certain place. They discuss events and such..." Lightpelt finished and threw the leaves outside "Ok, we best get something to eat, its almoost time to go." she smiled and hopped out into the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:52 pm

"Okay," Swiftstorm smiled and bounded after Lightpelt.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:19 pm

Lightpelt smiled. She walked over and grabbed a small vole and sat down in the soft sand to eat. The sky was a smokey gray, and getting darker. She crunched on some bones, and spit them out.
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:33 am

Swiftstorm grinned, and then pounced on a vole. He was a natural hunter because he had to catch all his own food.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:07 am

Lightpelt just finished as Redstar called "Time for the Gathering! Hurry up you two!" he hopped down and waited for them to come, it was time to leave.
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:27 am

Swiftstorm raced over to Redstar and skidded to a halt in front of him.
Switchfang slowly walked over at sat down, keeping a close eye on Swiftstorm.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:34 am

Lightpelt walked over and followed him out of the camp. The four cats raced down to the hollow, and stopped at the top. They were the first Clan there "Come" Redstar led them down, then sat down, waiting.

Lightpelt looked around "When will the others be here?" she asked

"Any second." Redstar looked at the edges of the hollow.
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:45 am

Frostwhisper soon appeared padding casually to the hollow.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:49 am

Stormclaw came down after her.

Lightpelt smiled at Swiftstorm "C'mon, lets go greet them!" she walked over to them and sat down "Hello, Frostwisper is it?" she asked.

Redstar followed them, and walked up to Stormclaw "Where is Mosstar?" he asked impatently.

"Im not sure, she will be here soon Redstar." Stormclaw looked around for his leader.
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:57 am

"Yes," Frostwhisper smiled. "And you are Lightpelt, correct?"
Swiftstorm followed Lightpelt and smiled at Frostwhisper.
Mossstar quickly trotted out and up to Redstar. "Hello," she meowed. "I'm not late, am I?" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warriors- a cat RP
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay Section :: Other Animals Roleplay-
Jump to: