Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warriors- a cat RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

Female Number of posts : 2569
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Warriors- a cat RP Empty
PostSubject: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:22 am

This is a cat RP! It is based off the great books : Warriors!

Now, there are 4 clans, but they are different: FetherClan, ValleyClan, WillowClan, and RockClan.

There is a leader for each Clan, there will also be the warriors and apprentices, deputy, medican cat, and qeens, elders. I will be playing a few cats, so I hope you will be playing more than one^^ It will be more fun that way. Now I will describe certain places, and marks, and of caurse where each clan lives:

FeatherClan: The tall west end of the valley, bordered by the ValleyClan. Usually very intense winters, and hot, dry summers.
RockClan: Around the east low slopes of the valley, there are many rocks, and places to hide. The summers are mild, but the winters, harsh.
WillowClan: The southern edge of the valley belongs to the WillowClan. There are warm summers, and very few snow in the winter.
ValleyClan: In the valley, lush green grasses everywhere, plentiful prey. THe weather is mild, year round

Now, I will list the clan members:

FEATHERCLAN:

leader:Redstar- a sleek redish, brown cat, with brown eyes

Deputy: Switchfang- grey, black, and white tom, with blue eyes

Medicine cat: Wildthorn- a black and brwn tom, with dark blue-green eyes

Warriors: Lightpelt- a lean she-cat warrior, with a creamy white pelt, and brown eyes, with grey paws
RunningStorm-

Appretices:

Queens: Songheart: a beautiful she-cat with long tan fur

Elders:

VALLEYCLAN:

Leader: Mossstar- a white she-cat with crystal-white eyes tinted with green. She has gray vine like markings and light gray spots.

Deputy: Talltail- a shorter, stocky, cat. He is mostly black with spiral-like markings on his very long tail.

Medicine cat: Frostwisper- a white she-cat with black markings

Warriors: Stormclaw- a gray and white tom

Apprentices: Whitepaw- a small young tan cat with white stripes. Beacuse of the light colors, his stripes look fadded. His eyes are dark brown, almost black.

Queens:

Elders:

WILLOWCLAN

Leader: Spottedstar- a light grey cat with black flecks, and black spots on his ears. He has darker grey dapple-like spots all over his back. His eyes are a soft creamy grey-blue.

Deputy:

Medicine cat: Knighteyes- a small pretty light tabby, with striking, lime green eyes

Warriors:

Apprentices: Tatterpaw- a small dark tabby with white markings
Thistlepaw- Tatterpaw's brother, a small skinny brown young tom

Queens:

Elders:Thornfire- a black tom with orange and orange-red blaze markings with narrow yellow eyes.

OUTSIDERS: Clawscar- a large, strong, grey tom with green eyes, and a white stripe down his face
Swiftstorm- a black tom with orange-yellow marks on his pelt and dark brown eyes. His mouth is white and there is a crest of white on his chest. His fur is long and his ears are erect and straight-forward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, so you must give me what they look like, and what Clan you char is in, and what ranking it is, or if it is an outsider. It would be more fun to join with more than one char, so please do!

Last edited by Starshowerswolf* on Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:19 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

Female Number of posts : 3359
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Warriors- a cat RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:07 am

[Ehmm, okay. C: I'll join as a white female medicine cat in the Valleyclan named FrostWhisper https://2img.net/h/i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh314/WolfishMutt/MyWillowclanMedicineCat.jpg and I'll get back to you with some more characters! ^^]
Back to top Go down
http://lanceythedog.deviantart.com/
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

Warriors- a cat RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:22 am

[And SwitchFang http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/news/sciencematters/blog/cat.jpg the Deputy of Featherclan if that's alright. C:]
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

Warriors- a cat RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 3:48 am

(( WOAHH! these are awsome^^ I just realized I have like, a TON of chars on this RP, so I'm gonna make some of them die in battles...))
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

Warriors- a cat RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:05 am

[lololol okeee x3 And sorry I could only get a headshot of Switchfang, I didn't make that one. I'm just basing him off of that design. ^^]
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

Warriors- a cat RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:10 am

(( oh, thats ok...Should we start...or wait till more join? ))
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

Warriors- a cat RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:19 am

[We should wait. c:]
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

Warriors- a cat RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:48 am

(( yeah. ))
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

Warriors- a cat RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:38 am

(( SO...should we start like we said we would...alone? ))

In a dried riverbed, and small clan had just met, and the meeting was just ended " Switchfang, I wish to speak with you. " Redstar said huridly and walked into a borrow- like area shelter form the wind. Songheart walked back to tend to her kits in the nusury. She laid down and cuddled her two small kits: a golden brown female, Otterkit, and a black, male kit, Nightkit. The sqirmmed and sqealed, Nightkit's puffy long black fur, soft like a rug. Cederkit's sleek body made her look like an otter.
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

Warriors- a cat RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:02 am

[Pleh, whynot? ^^]

"Yes, Redstar?" Switchfang said obediently and followed him.

[lol I'm also joining as a Featherclan warrior. xD His name is RunningStorm. C: I'm working on his design now. Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

Warriors- a cat RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:27 am

(( lol ok lets go, and AWOSME!! yey^^ And also, how about all of the Rockclan is dead except my deputy and elderly, because the rest got killed by a rock slide, and also...they just had a natural disater ( tornado ) so all of the clans are small, and low on food ))

" We don't have many cats in the clan, so Songheart's new kits are very vaulble. I need you to have Lightpelt guard the nusury. " Redstar glanced at the nursury, and sighed. His clan was in bad shape.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

Warriors- a cat RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:37 am

Gravetail, a small dark tabby tom, with a stud for a tail walked slowly through the forest. Clawscar followed, his tattered, smoky grey fur stained with blood " Keep moving. " he nudged the elder, and Gravetail gave him a nasty look " We need to find the Willowclan, they are the only ones willing to help us..." his cracked voice sounded tierd. " Move on then! " Clawscar had a rim look on his face. Gravetail sighed " It is hard to move if your bones are cracked and old, you go on, I will discontinue. " the old tom's front legs gave out, and he collapsed. " No, we aren't far, thestart of their territory is right over there! " his usually stern, sharp voice, had a hint of fear and sypathy. If Gravetail died, he would be the last that was ever in the Rockclan. " No..I am sorry, but I can't go on.." Gravetail layed on his side, and let his head fall to the ground. Clawscar's eyes began to cloud as Gravetail slowed his breathing, and it slowed to a stop. Clawscar turned and dashed off, leaving the elder's body to rest.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

Warriors- a cat RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:45 am

(( Oh, yeah..and we need leaders for every clan probably, so I will be like..well including Redstar, if you don't want to be any leaders, I will be them all, but you can be the others if you want^^ ))
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

Warriors- a cat RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:23 am

"Of course," Switchfang said and turned to leave, but looked over his shoulder. "Anything else before I take off?" he asked.

[Okay, I'll sneak in a few more cats. ^^ Uhmm, how about a tom named Thornfire, he will be a Willow Clan elder. And Swiftstorm will be an outsider, and he's a crazy one. ;D lol And, I has a question. Can the leaders be female?]
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

Warriors- a cat RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:36 am

(( awsome, and yes, they can^^ Smile ))

" No, thankyou. " Redstar walked over to his den, and layed down for some rest.

Lightpelt heard some of the conversation. She stood up and walked over to Switchfang " Dose Redstar want me to do something? " she asked, her tail filcking back and forth. She was lately bored, most of the cats in the clan were killed in the tornado.
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

Warriors- a cat RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:07 am

[Cool, then how about I make a she-cat Mossstar, and she will be the leader of Valleyclan. Here are the descriptions:

(Well, you already know what Switchfang and Frostwhisper look like. ^^ So I'll leave them out of this)

Thornfire- a black tom with orange and orange-red blaze markings with narrow yellow eyes. (elder of Willow clan)
Swiftstorm- a black tom with orange-yellow marks on his pelt and dark brown eyes. His mouth is white and there is a crest of white on his chest. His fur is long and his ears are erect and straight-forward. (Outsider)
Mossstar- a white she-cat with crystal-white eyes tinted with green. She has gray vine like markings and light gray spots. (leader of Valleyclan)]

"Oh, hello." Switchfang greeted Lightpelt. "And yes, he needs you to guard the nursery."

Swiftstorm stormed through the forest, eyes locked on the squirrel in front of him. But his loudness and clumsiness made the squirrel run up a tree. Swiftstrom wasn't going to give up that easily. He took a long leap, for he was known for jumping, and landed on the branch. He immediately pounced at the squirrel, but it ran off into a hole the tree. Swiftstorm ran up and stuck his paw in the hole batting at the inside. Nothing. He hopped down and then stumbled across a couple of bushes, and saw what seemed to be a clan. Featherclan.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

Warriors- a cat RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:14 am

Lightpelt smiled " Ok. See you, then. " she bounded off to the nusury, he paws light and noiseless.

Redstar came out of his den " Do you smell that? " he asked. He heard pawsteps, and smelled a different sent than from the other clans. His ears were erect, and brown eyes darted every witch way.

Clawscar started to approach the territory of Willowclan " I hope they let me in..." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

Warriors- a cat RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:52 am

Switchfang turned and looked at Redstar, "What? What it it?" he asked and then sniffed the air himself.

Swiftstorm crouched low in the brush watching the clan, his tail flicking as his eyes shifted.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

Warriors- a cat RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 2:40 am

" Outsider..." Redstar walked over to where the smell was strogest " Come out now if you want no harm. " he said loudly, then pirked his ears, listening for a voice.
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

Warriors- a cat RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:39 am

Switchfang narrowed his eyes and watched for any sign of movement.

Swiftstorm sat as still as possible. If he was gonna go, he wasn't going without a fight.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

Warriors- a cat RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 4:27 pm

Redstar waited for a few moments, noting. He slowly walked into the bramble and spotted Swiftstorm. He hopped onto a low branch of a tree, silently. Then lunged and tackled him.
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

Warriors- a cat RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 4:51 pm

Swiftstorm hissed and swung a paw out of Redstar. He rolled out from under him and then tackled him back.
Switchfang ran up and ripped Swiftstorm off of Redstar, but Swiftstorm scratched Switchfang on the nose, and he backed up and hissed.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

Warriors- a cat RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:00 pm

Clawscar was now at the camp. He sat right by the entrance, ears erect, he opened his mouth slightly to smell better, and caught the sent of a young she-cat.The medican cat, Knighteyes.

Knighteyes looked around and over the herbs she was stirring, caught the smell of a cat outside of the Willlowclan. She stopped stiring and ran over to Spottedstar's den " Rockclan warrior. " the words tubled out f her mouth. It was very strange to have a Rockclan warrior, because the other clans were informed that Rockclan was gone and dead.

Spottedstar got up quickly, and strode outside into the dim light of the sunset shone on his white spotted fur " Come, we must find this Rockclan warrior. " he strode over to the smell and sat down camly, eyes half closed and content as usual.

Clawscar walked slowly out, he didn't want any harm..he just wanted to be let in. He stepped out into the dimming light and starred into Spottedstar's milky blue eyes.

Spottedstar's eyes wided at the sight, and he stood up. This warrior had the faint sent of a Rockclan.

Knighteyes stood calmy behind him. Her lime green eyes studied the outsider.

Clwscar stepped foreward " I mean no harm. My clan is dead. I am the only one alive. All I ask is some tending to my wounds, and some food and water. I cannot live without the sucurity of a clan. "

Spottedstar nodded " Very well then. Knighteyes, take care of his wounds, and give him some fresh kill. " he ordered theyoung medican cat, and she nodded, stepping lightly away to her den, her slim, small figure, now a shadow.

Clawscar nodded thankfully to Spottedstar, and followed the pretty she-cat into her den.

Knighteyes set down a bundle, and took some smothe strips of bark that she layed on the cuts to stop the bleeding " Rest here." she pointed to a mossy bed, and Clawscar walked over and layed down " I will get you some food. " she walked through the leechen entrance, and was out of sight.

Clawscar was happy to rest, and closed his eyes.

Tatterpaw and Thistlepaw were in a deep sleep, curled up in the apprentise's den.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

Warriors- a cat RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:02 pm

Redstar swiftly scratched at Swiftstorm, dodging his every move.
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

Warriors- a cat RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:38 pm

Swiftstorm flipped back and landed on his feet, eyes narrowed, glaring at Redstar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warriors- a cat RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors- a cat RP   Warriors- a cat RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warriors- a cat RP
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay Section :: Other Animals Roleplay-
Jump to: