Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-The Jungle Guardians-

Go down 
+2
Lanceythedog
quicksilvermoon
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Masked
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Masked

Female Number of posts : 1158
Registration date : 2008-06-29

-The Jungle Guardians- - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:43 pm

(I think you mean Anubis XD <3)

Taka nodded thoughtfully, "eeer...I'm sorry for kind of saying that we were mates when I didn't know, I just guessed that if we both had feelings for eachother, it would be ok, but...i wasn't thinking" he said, wanting to comfort her but knew that noone was alowed on Fireheart's ledge and he respected her space.
Back to top Go down
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

Female Number of posts : 3747

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:37 pm

(oh duh, sorry! >.>)

Fireheart looked at him and smiled, "Don't apologize! If you didn't notice, I did already ask you or I hinted at it. When I said I wasn't going to be the only alpha, and all that...remember?"
Back to top Go down
http://macwolf95.deviantart.com/
quicksilvermoon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
quicksilvermoon

Female Number of posts : 2239
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 12:35 am

[MORNING! bwah]

When Serenity awoke the next morning, Anubis was gone, and she feared he had done something rash while she slept. The she-wolf scrambled up in time to watch him poke through the prickly branches that surrounded them and stride towards her, a hare in his jaws.
"Hunting is scarce, but there seems to be no territory near here; it'll be a clear passage to the Valley." SHe nodded, not knowing whether this was good or bad.
"This is for you." He dropped the animal at her feet. She looked at it idely.
"You already ate?" she asked him, not accusingly, but wonderingly. He shook his head and turned aside; she had no choice but to scarf down the tattered thing. Her stomach sated, he turned back towards her and, with a resolute star, beckoned for her to follow. Ren sighed; it was going to be another long, tiresome day.
Back to top Go down
http://silverswood.roleplaylife.net
Masked
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Masked

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:55 pm

(I'm gonna bring in a character for Anubis and Ren to play with XD)

Taka smiled, "well good, I meant what I said before, Fireheart" he said, taking a step forward, closer to the she-wolf.

Buckshot scrambled his way through the dense undergrowth at the smell of meat. He was a scrawny wolf, his pelt was a light brown,though his ribs could be seen under his soft fur. He would be a magnificent specimen, if he had eaten in the last month. The reason for his starvation was obvious, he was blind in one eye, two long scars crossed over his left, permanently closed, eyelid. Buckshot then ran head-first into a pair of long legs and fell over backwards. Cursing his bad luck he stood awquardly, "Oi! big fella, wheres tha' meat, I can smell it!" he growled, his one eye looking up at Anubis.
Back to top Go down
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:01 am

[lol, OI!]

Fireheart smiled and said, "Come on, I know I have never let anyone on my ledge before, but there is enough room for two." Fireheart patted the other spot
Back to top Go down
quicksilvermoon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
quicksilvermoon

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:09 am

Anubis picked himself up off the ground and stood boldly in front of the new comer, sniffing towards him. He identified the bad eye, but his lips were still drawn and he replied thickly.
"There is no more left, only bones." Serenity took a nicer course.
"Hello there," she said, smiling with her mouth and her pretty green eyes, "Would you like us to help you hunt?" Anubis gave her an angry glare, but she only smiled kindly at him, satisfied. Afer all, he could be their first member. Anubis seemed to read her mind; he snorted in disgust; was he going to attack Fireheart's pack with a band of blind, clumsy, rude fellows?
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

Female Number of posts : 3359

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:16 am

Arch had been laying under a shady tree and dozing off time to time.
He lay there awake, watching some small animals move about. Then he heard a fluttering noise above him and looked up. There was a bird, a goldfinch, sitting there in the tree looking down at him. "Hi!" the bird chirped. "Umm, hi...?" Arch replied, having a conversation with a bird wasn't on his agenda today...
"You... live here?" asked the bird.
"Yeap." said Arch.
"So it's like..." started the bird.
"It's a pack." Arch interrupted.
"Cool!" the bird smiled. "I'm guessing you're in a low rank."
"Hey, watch your mouth! I'm in a pretty high rank here." Arch said and held his head up high proudly.
"Ahh... so what's your name?" the bird asked.
"Okay, this is wierd, what do you want from me?"
"I was just asking some questions."
"Okay, but why?"
"I'm bored." the bird half-grinned.
Arch looked unamused, and then grinned. "I'm Arch." he said.
"Dante," replied the bird.

[ooc: So yeaahhhh, I hope you guys don't mind the talking bird. x33]
Back to top Go down
http://lanceythedog.deviantart.com/
quicksilvermoon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
quicksilvermoon

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:30 am

[yay talking birds! my FAVORITE!]
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:34 am

[lololol xDD]

Dante looked around, "Where are the other wolves?" he asked.
Arch thought for a while, "I really hadn't thought of that... I don't know."
"Well are you gonna go look for them?" Dante asked.
"Nahh, they'll find me if they need me." replied Arch.
"'kay." Dante said.
Back to top Go down
Masked
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Masked

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:02 pm

Buckshot straightened up, he was almost as tall as the other male, "hmph...yeah I get that reaction from a lot o' wolves mate, jus' cos I got a bad eye, don't mean I'm useless, keep that in mind my friend" he said with a small growl before turning to the female. "Hello pretty one" he said smiling, "don't worry, you aint' me type, too dainty" he said with a wink. "If you would be so kind mates, me ol' stomach keeps complainin'" and as if on command, the wolf's stomach growled in complaint.
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:48 pm

[fdsfsafsddsad I LOVE Buckshot's accent!! <33 lol]

Arch got up and padded into the woods, and Dante followed of course. Because Arch was so slow in Dante's mind, Dante landed on a branch time to time to keep at the same pace as Arch.
"You know, there's some enemy pack around here, always givin' us a bad time." Arch said.
"Really?" Dante asked.
"Yup, but I heard that Fireheart, oh, she's my alpha, and some other pack members killed their alpha and taught them a lesson." Arch grinned.
"You weren't there?"
"Well, I thought the three of them could take it..."
"Oh..."
There was a long pause as they continued down the path.
"You know what I can't figure out?" Arch said.
"No, of course not." Dante laughed. "What is it?"
"Why I haven't already... EATEN YOU WAAAHH!!" Arch said and sprung up at Dante.
Dante flew up in the air and landed on a tree. Arch was laughing his head off. "Hey, that's not funny." Dante frowned.
"Maybe not to you, my friend, maybe not to you..." Arch was still chuckling.
They had been walking for a while now, neither of them knew how long. But suddenly, Arch saw a movement in the distance, and stopped dead in his tracks. Dante looked over and raised an eyebrow as if to say, Why the heck'd ya stop?
Arch kept his eyes forward, and Dante looked in that direction as well. There was something moving over there, a canine, it was pacing, and it looked really beat up.

"Stupid Fireheart.... mmmhmmm... Anubis..." Sharjan grumbled to himself, walking back and forth. As he was pacing, something in the distance caught his eye.

Arch gulped as he saw the canine turn his head to them. "HEY, SCRAM!" it yelled at them.

"You heard me, move it!" Sharjan snarled at Arch. He was so far away, if Sharjan limped after him, he'd definatley get away. Sharjan began to mumble to himself again and slowly made his way over to Arch.

"You better listen to him, move it!" Dante whispered to Arch so Sharjan wouldn't hear.

When Sharjan came to about ten feet away he said, "I told you to get going, so get outta here!!" Sharjan could tell that he was from the other pack, the one that killed his Alpha. Sharjan narrowed his eyes.

Arch didn't move a muscle. "How dare you speak to me that way." he said with a growl in his throat. "I, one of those who killed your alpha? And you speak to me like I was any old wolf?!" Arch was lying, well, partly. He hadn't actually killed Sharjan's alpha.

Sharjan was a bit shocked by Arch's response. "W-well.... if-f you killed my a-alpha.... I don't want you in our territory so leave now!" Sharjan snarled.

Arch rolled his eyes and began to walk forward, Dante on his head. "Are you [i]crazy[i]? He's going to kill us!" Dante whispered to Arch.

Sharjan lost his confidence immediately, and started to back up.

Arch grinned, his technique was working.

"Move now! This is your last warning!" Sharjan yelled, a bit unsure. But Arch kept on walking forward. Sharjan growled deeply and sprang forward, lunging at Arch's neck.

Dante immediately flew up on a branch where Sharjan couldn't get him.

Sharjan dug into Arch's flesh with his teeth and flipped him over.

Arch hit the ground roughly, and then got up. "You think you can challenge me? And in such bad condition? I'll show you..." Arch snarled and charged at Sharjan, knocking him off his feet. Arch had hit Sharjan the wrong way, causing one of his legs to bend a way it shouldn't.

"AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sharjan screamed as a tear ran down from his eye.

Arch was a bit surprised that he had done that, and had a horrible feeling inside. He turned back and stood on top of a tall rock, Dante following. "SOMEBODY HELP!!!" Arch yelled at the top of his lungs, hoping someone would come over quickly.

[oh yeah, and sorry for the long post. O.O]
Back to top Go down
Masked
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Masked

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:35 pm

[XD so do I ^^ and awesome post Lance Very Happy]

Buckshot suddenly turned to his right, "did you guys hear that?" he said, straining to hear the voice again.
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:44 pm

[Yay, thanks! ^^]

"HEELPPPP!!!!!" Arch yelled again.
Back to top Go down
Masked
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Masked

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:22 pm

[Kinda need Silver to post and I need to go now anyway so see ya ^^]
Back to top Go down
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:10 am

Fireheart stood up, with her ears perked, "Do you hear that? It sounds like Arch!" She said to Taka, she ran down her cliff, about falling, and darted over to the seen. She jumped out of the bushes and looked at Arch and Sharjan with confusion in her eyes. "W-what happened? What wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:13 am

"Ummm, he's just really badly hurt, we need to help him." Arch explained.

Sharjan was on the ground, tears falling from his face, and his back leg twisted.
Back to top Go down
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:06 am

Fireheart looked at him, recognizing him as one of the members of the enemy pack. She sighed trusting Arch and said, "Maybe we can take him back and have our healers look at him..(another word for doctor, no magical stuff..)
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:07 am

"Okay," Arch nodded. Dante flew down onto his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:33 am

Fireheart, being a bit larger and stronger than a normal female, lifted the other wolf on her back and carried him easily back to the main den

One of the healers (or doctor wolves...) named Lightbreeze walked over, her light gray and white markings shone in the sun. She walked up to them, her fur blowing in the wind, "So what do we have here?"
Back to top Go down
Masked
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Masked

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:01 pm

Taka growled in Sharjan's face, "he deserves to die!" he snarled, he tried to kill you Fireheart", he growled again, showing his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:07 pm

Arch ignored Taka, "He's injured... badly." he said, staring into Lightbreeze's eyes.

Sharjan peered over at the healer, and then let his head dangle down. He felt too weak.
Back to top Go down
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:03 am

[I was going to say you could call her Light...but I already have one of those >.> so how about Breeze?]

"Well, I guys I could help 'im out..." She reached under Fireheart and got the wolf on her back, she smiled at her sister (fireheart and Lightbreeze are sisters) and walked over to the other healers.

(anyone else want to add a healer wolf?)

Fireheart looked at Taka and smiled, she licked his face and said, "Don't worry...I think we can keep a good eye on him..." she started to walk but turned around, "we need the strength...." she whispered softly to Taka, she meant that after Anubis leaving she needed a new member to take his spot.
Back to top Go down
Masked
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Masked

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:33 pm

Taka sighed and licked Fireheart, "Ok, I trust you" he said with a smile, with one last glare at Sharjan he turned and followed his mate.
Back to top Go down
macwolf95
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
macwolf95

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 3:57 pm

"Good, good, if he does decide to turn on us I think we have enough strength to stop him."
Back to top Go down
quicksilvermoon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
quicksilvermoon

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 6:26 am

[sorry guys, been sick, back nowww]

Anubis's serious expression broke into a grin.
"I always like a wolf that can hold his own." he replied, the kind twinkle returning to his green eyes. Ren sighed and rolled her eyes. "C'mon, we have some walking to do before we'll find anymore prey - this place is pretty much done with."

"However," added Serenity, "If you join our little pack, we're claiming a stake at this waterfall valley territory place that Anubis knows of, that's abundant with prey!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -The Jungle Guardians-   -The Jungle Guardians- - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-The Jungle Guardians-
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay Section :: Wolf Roleplay-
Jump to: