Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP

Go down 
+2
SOH
Sherbert
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Star
Newcomer
Newcomer

Female Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP   Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:50 pm

"um...I was actuallly really wanting to see the training area. Thats where I always went in my spare time at my old home." Said Star.
Back to top Go down
Sherbert
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Sherbert

Female Number of posts : 4384
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP   Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:52 pm

"Uhh, ok" Pixie was a little tired from the iccedent that happend earlier.
Back to top Go down
http://cheeseypretzel.deviantart.com
SOH
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
SOH

Female Number of posts : 2826
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP   Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:57 pm

"why not?" Tint smiled as the group went over to the area they had just been.

meanwhile, Radar had reached the sled dog ranch. He walked through the dog area with his tail high, "hey ladies." He crooned. "nice to see you again"

Sadie, a cream sled dog walked up next to him, "Radar." She said in a sing-song voice. "I havent seen you here latley since you left the team. how have you been?"

"im traning for the ski patrol, but dont worry" he lowered his voice and his muzzle to sadie's "im still on the team."

"there's a big race coming up you know."

"i know, ill be there. ill be on the ski patro team this year, ill still root you on."
Back to top Go down
http://speedwobble.deviantart.com
Star
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP   Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:00 am

"a Race!" Star said excitedly. "Wow! When is it? I want to see it!"
Back to top Go down
Sherbert
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Sherbert

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP   Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:12 am

Sniffer was just staring at all the chick's, "Man, theyre all hot" he whisperd into Radar's ear
Back to top Go down
Star
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP   Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:17 am

Star only heard the word hot. "What? Sniffer, its not hot out! *giggle* Your strange."
Back to top Go down
Sherbert
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Sherbert

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP   Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:22 am

"Do you have hearing problems?" Sniffer rolled his eyes
Back to top Go down
Star
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP   Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:30 am

Star got angry. "Look smarty pants. I came here because my old home had a lot of mean dogs, and they always made fun of me. But that place was tough. They trained me untill I passed out. Thats why I'm here, because my owner told me you guys are nicer. Except you, of course." She paused for a moment. "And you don't want to mess with me. Trust me. I'm tougher that I look." Star smiiled in a weird evil way. She was proud that she finally let the truth out. She was planning on keeping it a secret. But she decided to let it out. She sighed. "look. Don't tell the others anything, Sniffer. You too, Radar. Lets keep this between me and you guys; That is- if you want no injuries." Star turned away and followed the others.
Back to top Go down
Sherbert
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Sherbert

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP   Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:34 am

"Yea, like Im scared of a little dog, your half the size of me!" Sniffer didnt take orders from a mutt. "I can tell them anything I want" Sniffer walked up to one of the female sledders, "Hi.." His voice trailed off as he went farther.
Back to top Go down
SOH
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
SOH

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP   Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:43 am

"ok...yea star" Radar was busy flirting with Sadie and didnt hear a word anyone said. "Id better get going sweetie" Radar got up, "bye love"

"bye Radar" Sadie got up and walked away.

"she's a find aint she?" Radar asked Sniffer
Back to top Go down
Sherbert
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Sherbert

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP   Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:45 am

"Yea, Bye!" Sniffer said to all the ladies and walked away with Radar, "Did you hear what Star said? She triedto threaten me!" Sniffer whisperd in Radar's ear. Star was no where to be seen, and she couldnt hear them talking
Back to top Go down
Star
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP   Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:49 am

Now Star got really angry at Sniffer for what he said to her. She was searching for him untill she found him walking. "Of course," she thought. "Hes making fun of me, I just know it! I'm gonna teach him a lesson!" She started running. "I warned you!" She yelled. She zoomed all the way to Sniffer. She didn't stop running. She ran right into him and knocked him over. She pinned him down. Showing her sharp teeth, she said "You really wanted to mess with me, huh? Well, your messing with the wrong person!" She scratched him straight across the face. She got a little bit of blood on her claws. "I'm smart enough to leave you to live, because my owner would get angry at me if I killed you. Though it seems worth it, I'm gonna be nice and leave you to live. But just remember. I can hurt you more than this little scratch." she whispered in Sniffer's ear. She got off him and found a place to nap for a while. Everything was silent.
Back to top Go down
Sherbert
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Sherbert

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP   Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:57 am

"wow... that was dumb" Sniffer looked at Radar. "Shes a freak." He walked over to her napping spot without waking her up, he bent down and bit her back leg, she was bleeding a little, then he smushed snow in her face, "You dont mess with me either." he declared and then walked back to the dorm where is handler was. He decided to take a nap under his handler's chair reading a magazine.
Back to top Go down
Star
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP   Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:03 am

Star woke up and looked at her leg. "That jerk. I can't believe I liked him at first...." She sighed. "....Now what? All because of my freakish past No one likes me. Great. Just great. I can't even talk human, so I can't tell my owner anything! This really stinks!" She teared up a little, then stopped. "I'm not gonna let some freakish, jerk of a dog take over me. I just won't talk to him or be nice to him. Yeah. That'll teach him to mess with me!" she licked her leg untill it stopped bleeding. She got up and went to the training area. "Maybe training will calm my mind."
Back to top Go down
Sherbert
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Sherbert

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP   Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:09 am

Sniffer's handler noticed Sniffer sitting there, " My! What happend to your face! Let me go get some towles to clean you up. "

Pixie walked in and saw Sniffer's bleeding face, "What happend?"

"That one new freak turned all freakish on me."

"Really!? I thought she was nice! How could shedo such a thing to a nice dog like you!"

The handler returnd with the towles and wiped the scratch down until it was clean.

Sniffer wagged his tail.

"I wonder who did this to you?!" He asked himself "Hopefully not the new mutt. Her handler says she has a bad background."
Back to top Go down
Star
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP   Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:24 am

Star was jumping through hoops thinking about her past.

FLASHBACK

Rodeo looked at Star with an evil look. "Your so pathetic! You can't even beat our weakest member! Oh yeah, thats right! YOUR our weakest member!" Rodeo and the pack members were laughing at Star. Star couldn't take it. She started crying. "Oh! Look! The weakling is crying! I guess she really IS pathetic!" Rodeo said. He pounced on her and pinned her down. He showed his teeth. They looked like a sharks teeth to Star. "Your so pathetic, you don't belong in our pack! Come on, guys, lets have some lunch!" All the pack members started pouncing and biting her really hard. Star Yelped out in pain. She heard Rodeo talkiing to her. "Your so pathetic, you don't even know that our owners are gone right now. No one can save you. You can't even save yourself!" He jumped on her, while the others were scratching her and biting her. Star felt like she was gonna die any second, because the pain was so severe.

END OF FLASHBACK

Star fell to the ground and started yelping as if she was in physical pain. "Help! Help me! Please! Give me a chance! Please!" She cried out. She said those exact words before Rodeo bit her on the neck.
Back to top Go down
Sherbert
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Sherbert

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP   Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:29 am

Pixie's ears flew up, she heard a screaming in the distance, "This is my time!" She thought it was someone who really needed help from a Rescue Dog. She reached Star yelping for no reason. "Whats wrong with you!? Do you have problems or something?" She just headed back to the dorm and told Sniffer all about it.
Back to top Go down
Star
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP   Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:37 am

Star woke up from her vision and sat up. "Wha....oh..It was just a flashback...." She started crying. "I wish I could tell someone everything...Someone who will listen to what I have to say...and care about me...And no one is like that..." She walked up to her owner and stood infront of them with her head down. "Whats wrong girl?" Her owner said. Star whimpered and jumped on his lap. "Are you sad? Well, its okay. I'll take care of you." He said. Star thought "At least my owner cares for me.."
Back to top Go down
SOH
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
SOH

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP   Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:43 am

Tint heard the commotion and hurried over. "what happend?"

Radar was right behind his friend, Sniffer while his handler was cleaning him up.
Back to top Go down
Sherbert
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Sherbert

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP   Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:51 am

Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP - Page 3 A6 this is Nuli :] ((shes on the sled team))

Nuli walked over to Sadie, "That Radar, hes one special dog" Nuli nudged Sadie and Smiled
Back to top Go down
Star
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP   Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:56 am

Star felt happy because her owner had fed her and given her a bath. She walked outside and pransed around happily. She greeted other dogs as she walked by. She didn't watch where she was going. She just enjoyed the view as she practiced her hunting skills, incase she ever got lost.
Back to top Go down
Sherbert
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Sherbert

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP   Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:00 am

Sniffer sat down, and went to sleep, it was night time, he was really excited for the big race tomarrow

Pixie walked over to her handler, she layed down on her little pillow and went to bed
Back to top Go down
SOH
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
SOH

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP   Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:00 am

((Sadie can be played by anyone.))

Radar walked to his master's dorm and lay on the carpet. "ready for the race tomorrow boy?" She patted him on the head. Radar fell asleep.

Tint decided to go find her best friend, Nuli, on the sled team.
Back to top Go down
Sherbert
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Sherbert

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP   Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:02 am

Nuli was sitting down and licking the snow out of her paw, "Hello Tint!"
Back to top Go down
Star
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP   Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:10 am

Star woke up. She was outside still. "Oh no! I fell asleep!" Star ran in the direction she thought she came, but she couldn't find anyone she knew. "Oh no! I'm lost!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP   Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rescue Team - A Rescue Dog RP
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay Section :: Other Canine Roleplay-
Jump to: