Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Insaine Wars---DOG RP

Go down 
+6
iFern
Moon
quicksilvermoon
Lanceythedog
macwolf95
Starshowerswolf*
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
SOH
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
SOH

Female Number of posts : 2826
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:17 am

"i have a theory." SOH stated plainly, following the others. "why would they create such a massacre? i mean think about it. were valuble to them, something must be up. the flood must have been a test, like the strongest dogs would survive."

"what... you think their gonna do something to us?" Walls questioned

"its just a theory, i didnt see anyone else bring it up." she shrugged
Back to top Go down
http://speedwobble.deviantart.com
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

Female Number of posts : 2569
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:52 pm

"Right, I guss your right SOH." Starsh said. "But there is an exit. There has to be one! I mean, think about it. The humans have to get out somehow. I met an old dog, he was in the crate next to mine. He said he'd been doing many years of testing, and he saw an exit right past the mountains. He told me he went out that exit, and found a whole different world. The real world . But they captured him and brought him back inside. If we could only escape..." she said thoughtfully. Dinamite looked at the others "What happened you guys? I mean, one second I saw you, the next I was washed up on a dead log." he said. Nolen sat up. "I don't know who to agree with, but I really don't think there is an exit. I don't even know what the real world is. I think this is the real world." she said, reffering to the large underground dome they were inside. She then turned to Dinamite "Wait..you don't even remember? You saved me from getting washed away by that huge wave, and it sucked you under and we...well, lost you. Dinamite, we all thought you were dead. Even I was starting to think so, but I was the only one that thought you weren't. No one else went looking for you."

Starsh slowly nodded in agreement "I have to admit, I didn't think you we're going to make it." she sighed.

OCC: Dinamite dosen't remember getting swept away by the huge wave. Oh, and fyi, Nolen was born in this place, so that's why she thinks this is the 'real world'; even though it's not.
Back to top Go down
Sherbert
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Sherbert

Female Number of posts : 4384
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:09 am

Marrz was suddenly getting it, "Maybe, in the end, the dogs who survive will get let out!" She wagged her tail, "All we have to do is survive all the tests!"
Back to top Go down
http://cheeseypretzel.deviantart.com
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:11 pm

Dinamite raised an eyebrow "Really? That's..strange. I don't remember anything like that happening.." he muttered. Starsh nodded to Marrz "Maybe! Except, we don't know how long they're going to keep running these tests..." she said. Nolen looked around at the devastated enviroment, and sighed. "Don't you get it? This is what we're here for..they're never letting us out! There is NO EXIT." she snarled and paced about, muttering things to herself harshly, liming and shaking uncontrolably. "Why?! Why so stupid? whhh.." she spit into the mud and layed down, frustrated and tierd. Starsh looked down at Nolen concerned and suprized. "Shes..nuts." she muttered, eyes somewhat wide. "Ffff, friday I'll go home. I'll show em'. I swear it." Nolen spat out, glaring into the distance.
Back to top Go down
SOH
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
SOH

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:07 pm

"Dont mean to be Debbie Downer as usual, but what if there is no exit? well just be wasting precious time and energy on some wild goose chase." SOH said sourly.

Walls smirked unsurley and looked at Shay, who in turn shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:12 am

"There has to be. There are a million reasons that I could list that would make sense that there is an 'exit', and none that I could list about why there can't be." Starsh stated. Dinamite sat down, thinking the whole thing over.
Back to top Go down
SOH
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
SOH

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:06 pm

"you know, whatever exit there IS its probably in human quarters or if for any reason they would put an exit IN HERE it would be heavily guarded or locked or something." SOH stated
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:53 am

"I know. But we might be able to get through. My goal is just to find the exit. Then, we can figure out who's guarding it, and what we can do to get in. I mean, were not really normal dogs. We've been through alot, and some of us have advantages. Like..Nolen. She has spikes on her tail. That could be useful..." Starshowers tried to point out positivly.

Nolen sighed, and wrapped her tail around infront of her, exsposing six ivory spikes embeded in her fluffy tail. She pulled her head up, and murmered a few things to herself, then returning her head to the ground.

Dinamite nodded, watching Nolen. "I don't have any 'power' of sorts." he stated plainly.
Back to top Go down
Sherbert
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Sherbert

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:15 am

"Well, i can feel other dogs pain." Marrz sighed, "Not much of a help though."
Back to top Go down
SOH
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
SOH

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:43 am

"I dont know what they did to ME under the knife, but I have noticed changes in my sences after i get out of there. Sometimes I can see through things if i try hard." SOH said

"i never knew that." Walls said, furrowing his brow.
Back to top Go down
Sherbert
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Sherbert

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:13 am

Marrz shook her head, "Me either."
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:55 am

"Really? Cool. Well, at least we are all different, and some of our 'powers' might be useful." Starsh said plainly. Dinamite nodded slowly. "I guss...can we go now?" he said, trying to change the subject.

Nolen lifted her head up again. "Gooo? goo? rlllllyyyyy? gooo? why doo da whahat to goooo?" she slurred. Nolen suddenly shook viollently, then stopped, her breath quick.

Starsh looked down at Nolen sadly, knowing there was nothing she could do for her. Nolen had been so weak, and stressed out, she was now mentally ill, and somewhat insaine. She was most likely going to die eventually.
Back to top Go down
Sherbert
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Sherbert

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:19 am

"Nolen are you oka---" Marrz stopped as she heard a splash in the water, a door from above the water had opened, another dog was thrown out into the murky, dirt filled water.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:44 am

Starsh's drooped, floppy ears pricked back up as she saw another dog being thrown into the water. "I wonder who that is.." she said to herself.

Dinamite looked over where the dog fell in, and jumped into the water, swmming to it to make sure it was alive and could swim to shore. If not, he would go under and pull it out of the water.
Back to top Go down
Sherbert
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Sherbert

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:31 am

Marrz didnt notice dinimite jump into the water, she was too busy waiting for the head of the other dog to bob out of the water and swim over to land.
Back to top Go down
SOH
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
SOH

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:46 am

SOH almost lost her skin, she jumped two feet away from the shore and the hair on the back of her neck rose high. "WHAT THE--" a splash left cold drops on her weatherproof fur. she sighed, realizing what it was.
Back to top Go down
Sherbert
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Sherbert

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:07 am

Marrz saw that it was another dog, it coughed and climbed up onto the land, its eyes were filled with fear.
Back to top Go down
SOH
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
SOH

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:00 pm

SOH grimaced, and looked up. she saw a trap door up to the roof open, and caught a glimpse of the blue sky. It took her breath away for a moment.

"if I dont get outta here im gonna go absolutley loonie." she stated quietly.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:03 am

Starsh noticed the door. "I told you! A way out!" she yelled, ignoring the other dog, and compleatly focused on the trap door. She ran for it, plunging into the water and swimming to it.

Dinamite climbed up next to the dog. "Are ya alright?" he asked half-heartedly, shaking himself off. He looked worn, and his eyes were cold with deppresion and loss of sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sherbert
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Sherbert

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:36 am

The dog looked up at Dinamite, "..." She was shivering, "I-I... Where am I??" She cried

Marrz frowned new what happened, she just got back here from being captured. Just then, something unfolded on her back, a large.. messed up looking wing flopped onto the floor. Connected to her back.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:24 pm

Dinamite put his ears back, dreading to respond. He sat down, not meeting the other dog's eyes. "Torture." he muttered, and sighed. His breaths were for some strange reason getting shorter, and his heart pounded faster. He felt a rush of a electric-like energy, and ignored it. He tried to calm himself, to take shorter breaths.

Inside the observing area, two men sat, watching the group of dogs from a distance. "They are the only ones to survive, Mark. All of the rest died."

"All of them? The deer? The lion hybrids? The other thirteen dogs we have out there?" the other man asked, stopping his work.

"Yep."

"Your kidding!"

"No, but it's not a big suprize. These were the only dogs that we have finished testing. The ones that have survived through thier mutation process."

"Really? But some of them don't have mutation. Like that grey one, or the cream colored one."

"No, they all do. Or they all will. Hopefully. There is a slim chance that they wont."

"Well, what did you do to them?"

"Various things. Oh, look! That one right there got her wings. Magnificent!" he started to write things down, and went back to his work. The other man sat, observing the group of dogs.

"What about the rest?"

"I told you! Various things. Like..super power crap. I don't know, I'm not the surgen that did all' it!" he spat, not looking up from his work. "Call Werdon, we need to take the other gray one out."

"Y'sir." the other man replied, and got up from his chair.
Back to top Go down
Sherbert
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Sherbert

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:04 am

She looked up in suprised, "Ohmm... " She almost blacked out, "W-Wheres my home? My master? Theres something really heavy on my baaack!" She cried/

Marrz sighed and pulled the pup closer, making sure not to touch the wing.
Back to top Go down
SOH
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
SOH

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:57 am

SOH startled at the wing "WHAT THE CRAP???!!!!!" she barked.

Walls smiled at the pup, "youre fine kid. were bustin outta here.
Back to top Go down
Sherbert
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Sherbert

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:02 am

She looked up and smiled, "Im glad I got here... before you guys left." She corrected her wings slightly. "Im going to practice on theses things."

"Ya! Maybe you can fly us.. one by one to the hole in the ceiling!!" Marrz grinned
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:52 am

Dinamite stared at the pup with wings, who he had somewhat..helped out of the water.."Hm," was all he said, then looked up at the ceiling. "I'm out." he choked roughly at the others, and stood up shakily, energy seemed to burst strangly through his mangled body, and he darted off into the water, swimming at a quick speed, faster than usual. He felt so...invicible, but yet very depressed. Dinamite threw himself onto another island, and climbed on a boulder. He was about 15 feet away from the ceiling. The ceiling that wasn't torn, had a fabric on it so realistic that it looked exstreamly real. Dinamite pushed all of this newly-found energy into his back legs, then sprung forth straight into the air. He suprizingly got a claw-hold on the meatel, and dug his claws in on the outer meatel of the building. Then, the strength and energy faded as he brought his head over the hole, taking a glance around him, then slipping off. He tore some sheets of meatel down with him, thiner, weaker peices. He fell into a matted lump on the island next to the boulder, and layed there for a few moments. He was now focused compleatly on getting himself out, and that factor only mattered to him now. He tirelessly pulled his body up, feeling a hot shoot of pain through his ribs. He broke one.

He threw himself back onto the face of the boulder, and got ready to lauch himself back skyward.

Starsh stared in awe at the pup's wings, then watched Dinamite with horror. It wouldn't matter though, they were getting out somehow, Starshowers knew it, and she wouldn't take no for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insaine Wars---DOG RP
Page 23 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay Section :: Other Canine Roleplay-
Jump to: