Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Insaine Wars---DOG RP

Go down 
+6
iFern
Moon
quicksilvermoon
Lanceythedog
macwolf95
Starshowerswolf*
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Sherbert
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Sherbert

Female Number of posts : 4384
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:15 am

((This is madness! THIS IS SPARTA!! lol xD))

Marrz followed slowly behind.
Back to top Go down
http://cheeseypretzel.deviantart.com
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

Female Number of posts : 2569
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:49 pm

(( LOLLL :3 ))

The water slowly started to get shallower, and the current got stronger as more water joined it downstream. *Thats...where Nolen is..* she thought, and paused, worried for her. She was all alone, but if Starshowers knew Nolen, she'd be fine.

Hopefully.

Nolen started to walk back upstream, towards where she came, giving up on finding Dinamite. Suddenly a rush of water started to splash down, and the current picked up. She tried to conserve her engery, and leap to the small patches of muddy ground, taking her time. But now, she had to hury. She now had limited time to get upstream.
Back to top Go down
Sherbert
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Sherbert

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:26 pm

Marrz collapsed on the grassy earth floor, "I cant do this anymore... I dont remember anything.. from home.."
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:06 am

Starsh noticed Marrz stopped. She walked over, and stood next to her "What's up? C'mon, we're almost there." she said encouragingly.

Nolen climbed up stream, taking a breather on small grassy patches that seldom popped up. She looked around, just hoping her friends would somehow show up. But she knew she had to keep going. Suddenly, in the midst of a brisk leap into a deep pool of rushing water, in mid air Nolen caught a whiff of Dinamites scent.
Back to top Go down
Sherbert
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Sherbert

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:02 am

Marrz shakily stood up again, moving forward.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:45 pm

Starsh walked back up front, and paused for a moment. They were all so weak and tierd. She wanted to find the easiest route. She glanced back at Marrz to make sure she was alright, then wadded into the chilled water.
Back to top Go down
Sherbert
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Sherbert

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:20 pm

Marrz watched every dog step into the water, one by one. Is this my family now? she thought to herself
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:09 am

Starsh padded on, until there was more land, and less water. "C'mon, guys. Keep it up...we're almo-st there." she huffed.
Back to top Go down
SOH
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
SOH

Female Number of posts : 2826
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:22 pm

the word HOME that came out of Marrz' mouth echoed in SOHs ears, it had found a part of her heart she never knew before... she didnt like it. She turned to Marrz in emotion driven anger. "WILL YOU STOP WHINING YOU HALF-WITTED PEICE OF TRASH?! IF YOU WANT TO LIVE YOULL STOP ACTING LIKE A PUP AND KEEP WALKING!" the starvation combined with the emotion of the situation had driven SOH to breaking point.

"calm down SOH. we all need some rest. where are we going anyway?" Walls asked.
Back to top Go down
http://speedwobble.deviantart.com
Sherbert
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Sherbert

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:40 pm

Marrz sunk to the floor, she looked up at SOH with horror stricken eyes, as if she were a monster. Words tried to force themselves out of her mouth, but made her run away instead.

Heartbeat's pounded in Marrz's ears, she wanted to get away, not only from SOH, but from the world. Something hit the pad under her foot and made her trip sideways, falling into the freezing water.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:54 pm

Starsh's eyes wided first at SOH's words, then at Marrz falling into the water. She raced up to the land closest to where Marrz had taken the spill, and jumped into the water without thinking. The current swept her sideways into a fallen log and she clinged to it, gasping for breath. She looked into the murky water for Marrz.
Back to top Go down
Sherbert
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Sherbert

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:49 am

Marrz surfaced and gasped for air, "Augh!!"
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:21 pm

"You okay?!" Starsh yelled to her and swam towards her.
Back to top Go down
Sherbert
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Sherbert

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:18 am

"sorta!" Marrz coughed
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:00 pm

"Let's get out of this!" Starsh swam up next to her, and started for land. She grew weaker feeling the energy drain out of her, and her worries and fears started to overcome her and put her into panic. Then, she thought of getting everyone out of this place..she thought of revenge. Her eyes narrowed and focused on the dry patch of land ten ft away, and swam sideways agenst the current, kicking upstream and foreward at the same time.

Nolen splashed into the water, and kicked down a foot or two underwater. She didn't see anything that looked like Dinamite. She pulled her self back up, and dragged her chilled body onto a small peice of muddy ground, and clinged to it. A few seconds later an artifical wind started to ripple her fur. Then, she caught Dinamite's scent again. Faint, but definantly there. She stood up, shivvering so violently her whole body was shaken. She then spotted a mop of gray fur laying on one of the bigger mounds of mud. She narrowed her eyes...was this Dinamite? "D-dinamite?" She called, and the figure turned his head to reveal faded purple and red streaks on his fur. "Nolen?!!!" Dinamite stood up and leaped into the water, letting the current rush him towards her. He snagged his claws on a hunk of mud and pulled himself out of the water. "What happened to you?" he looked pretty beat up, full of scratches and some blood mixed in with the coating of mud on his fur. "I knew it! I knew it! I knew you would make it! I just knew it!!" Nolen yelled cheerfully, she sat down, trying to stop the shaking. "I'm so c-cold." Dinamite nodded. "Where did the others go? Are they okay? Did they make it?" he asked. "Yes, I h-hope. They went up stream..to..f-find the higher grou-und and mountainnss." Nolen sputtered and slurred. "Okay, then we should head up that way." he nudged Nolen and she wadded into the water, then they started fighting the current, taking breaks whenever they could. Nolen eventually got worse to the point where she was barley concious. "Nolen, come on. They couldn't have gone much further. The mountain is just up there." he said quietly. The mountain was about a hundred ft away, and Dinamite was right, the others were close.
Back to top Go down
Sherbert
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Sherbert

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:19 pm

Marrz climbed onto the land and didnt see the rest of the group, "Where is everyone?"
There was water starting to rise over the small peice of land they were on.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:36 am

Starsh clawwed her way up. "I..don't know." she looked around, panting.

Nolen shook her head weakly, fighting to keep her eyes open. "Dinamite, just go find th-hem." she demanded gruffly after a few minutes of silence. "I'll be herrre, a-and youu can c-co...me get me affter you find the ohhers." Dinamite sighed. The water was rising, but the land they were on was larger than most. He would have about 20 minutes until it started to compleatly cover in water. It was settled. I have twenty minutes to find them, and get Nolen outta here.. he thought, and without a word he plunged into the water and started upstream. He paddled until he came upon another chunk of land that was already somewhat submerged in water. He suddenly saw two objects. One cream, and one gray. Marrz and Starsh!! Dinamite thought cheerfully. "Heyy!! Starsh! Marrz?!" he yelled loudly.

Starsh turned around, and her jaw dropped. "Dinamite??!! Dinamite!! Hes still alive, Marrz look!!" she yelled and barked at Dinamite letting him know they heard him.
Back to top Go down
Sherbert
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Sherbert

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:38 am

Marrz looked, she didnt see anything at first, "Wher--- Oh my!! Hes alive!"
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:54 am

Starsh nodded to her "C'mon!" she hopped into the water, and started down towards Dinamite. Dinamite smiled at them "Are you guys okay?"

Starshowers pulled herself onto a peice of muddy ground "Are we okay?! We thought you were dead!" Dinamite sighed "So did I." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sherbert
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Sherbert

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:13 pm

Marrz didnt go, she didnt want to swim, "I cant leave everyone over here! I have to find them!"
Back to top Go down
SOH
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
SOH

Female Number of posts : 2826
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:51 pm

Walls, SOH and Shay were left alone. they had lost the others in tumult.

"i see them!" Shay barked. "see? right over that hill."

"yeah, i can hear them" Walls said, the three bounded off to meet the rest of the group.

"theres more of them now..." SOH breathed.

"maybe they found more survivors...?" Walls said

they came over the hill and met the others... suprised to see dynamite. alive.
Back to top Go down
http://speedwobble.deviantart.com
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:31 am

Starsh looked back at Marrz "Okay, go find the-" she starred in shock down at Nolen. She was breathing okay, but shivvering, and had her eyes slammed shut. "Nolen!" Nolen flinched "Whhat." she snapped in a muffled tone. "You don't look so good...Dinamite, I'll grab her scruff, you hold the rest of her to make sure she dosen't slip out of my grasp. "Okay." Dinamite replied, and they both 'carried' Nolen into the water, and started to pull her along towards the others. It was a grulling process, and it was hard to fight the water, but the water was slowly going down, and eventually they would be able to stand in the places that were flooded in twenty feet of water.
Back to top Go down
Sherbert
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Sherbert

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:56 am

"The waters going down!" Marrz jumped around and turned towards the others, "Oh hi guys!!!"
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:31 pm

Starsh hulled Nolen onto the land, which started to get bigger. Dinamite pulled the rest of her body up out of the water. "Finnaly, guys. We made it through. They couldn't kill us with that pitiful flood of thiers." Dinamite said after he caught his breath.

Nolen lifted her head "Yeah, yeah.." she groaned like it actually makes a difference..

Starsh nodded "Remember how I said there was an exit? Out of this place? Well we're alot closer to it now!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Sherbert
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Sherbert

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:54 am

Marrz shook her head, "There is probably no exit anywhere in this place."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insaine Wars---DOG RP   Insaine Wars---DOG RP - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insaine Wars---DOG RP
Page 22 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay Section :: Other Canine Roleplay-
Jump to: