Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some of my art

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cha-Cha-Chooples
Stranger
Stranger
Cha-Cha-Chooples

Female Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Some of my art Empty
PostSubject: Some of my art   Some of my art Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:29 am

Hey, I'm kind of new but I simply love wolves! I usually edit existing pictures or create my own completely, here is some of my work! I work under the name The Royal Mirage, so I usually have my working name on the pictures. I kindly ask that no uses these, claims they created these or reposts them in other places with their signature. I'm in many different art communities with many different names, I also have friends who will come to me if they see someone using my art with their name on it. Be respectful and if you're going to use these anywhere, keep my name on them Smile

This is my wolf character Hylia. I designed her completely and she is my absolute favorite creation, therefore first on my list
Some of my art 2u5up8g

Here is Agua, a commission I did for a friend on another website. She was just a recent creation.
Some of my art 2d8l0l5

Here is my only current wolf pup lineart, currently designed as a pup version of Musica.
Some of my art B7l2za

This is Rosa, the daughter of my wolf character Fuego. So far every picture posted has been my own lineart designed by me.
Some of my art 29ncv3n

Here's another commission I've done for a friend, this one is Rihanna.
Some of my art 254vuqo

Here is my wolfie Jolie whose line art was based on a winged wolf, but over several edits became an entire different image. She was one of my first edits Smile
Some of my art Fm77g1

This is Aria, another commission and probably the loveliest wolf I've ever made for someone else. The lineart was not mine, but through all my editing you can barely recognize it's original.
Some of my art 35bzayh

Here is my attempt at making a background for my character Storm. I'm not at all satisfied with my job on her and will probably be making lots of edits and remakes of her
Some of my art 28ano8j

My cool lady wolf Amante. She is based on a piece of work used as a wolf version of Midna from a zelda game.
Some of my art 6y0dx2

This is my wolfie Ciel. She is one of my big favorites, so I have her pup picture and her older picture. Her pup picture is possibly the most adorable pup picture I've ever seen.
Older: Some of my art 10cku4n
Pup: Some of my art 10e0tx1

My awesome wolf Fuente! His body is based on a pic of a black armored wolf, but he'd definitely different now!
Some of my art 2nhqand

And here is Fuente's awesome daughter Arriba! She has the same lineart as Rosa and is therefore totally my creation, her tail and hair are just different.
Some of my art 20upkwo

Here is my hopeless romantic Fuego! He looks the most like his original art.
Some of my art 2mets2o

This is an old pup edit I did, his name is Hielo.
Some of my art 34is049

This is by far one of my favorite edits of all, Jane. Her entire character is so raw, so personalized, it feels like she's another part of me.
Some of my art 2jd0qo2

This is Seule, another pup edit I did a while ago. He'll need an adult pic done soon.
Some of my art 2edavle

Here is my loverly chick Sombra, an edit that was super fun, but I had to retire her for a while. I hope to bring her back soon.
Some of my art 21d4keh

This is Susurro, another great edit. It was hard to color co-ordinate green, but well worth it!
Some of my art 258mmur

And here is my superbly amazing edit of my favorite male wolf, Viento! He's a real free spirit and a super fun wolf.
Some of my art 6sdut4

I'll probably be posting more pictures to come, but this is my current portfolio here.
Back to top Go down
Ecowhisker
Stranger
Stranger

Female Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-06-16

Some of my art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my art   Some of my art Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:38 am

nice
Back to top Go down

Some of my art
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Share your Work :: Drawings & Paintings-
Jump to: