Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Battle for freedom

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

Female Number of posts : 2569
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Battle for freedom - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle for freedom   Battle for freedom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:56 pm

Jango perked his ears, and sighed, sending dust flying through the old house. He sighed, and got to his paws. He walked out to the entrance, and saw Airi being carried away by another mutant. He shook his head "Cant I just have a break!?" he asked to himself, and raced after them. Slowly he caught up "What's going on?"

Reef looked about, and saw Queeny "What are you doing?" his normally fearful eyes shone with slight intrest as he cocked his head and gazed at the other wolf.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Battle for freedom   Battle for freedom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:03 pm

(( Oh, and this is Jango!!!: http://www.photodump.com/Starshowers1122/78cf4327dfd054d0.bmp.html he is a wolf mix. I drew this last night myself Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Newcomer
Newcomer
Kiara

Female Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Battle for freedom   Battle for freedom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:14 am

" You two are going to die without me. If my brother didn't kill you earlier, he'll be back to finish the job soon. Slash takes the time to study the way his foe attacks the first time. Then uses it to his advantage the next time he shows up. I might be stronger but he's the clever one." Lexon sniffed the air to make sure Slash wasn't following them.
Airi rested her head of Lexon's side" So are we just gonna keep running?"
Lexon laughed" No. Just until I feel you to are safe. I'm tired of Slash killing for no reason..."
Back to top Go down
http://sulta.deviantart.com/
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Battle for freedom   Battle for freedom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:24 am

Jango snorted. "I know what I'm doing when I'm fighting Slash. He is bigger than me, but Im faster than him. I can dodge his swipes." he commented, feeling as if Lexon thought he can be easily beat.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Newcomer
Newcomer
Kiara

Female Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Battle for freedom   Battle for freedom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:11 am

Lexon smirked" He may be slow but if he lays a serious blow, you're dead" Lexon looked back at Airi" Are you compertable? I'm sorry but my fur's a bit rough."
Airi looked back at Lexon" You sure say sorry a lot.."
Back to top Go down
http://sulta.deviantart.com/
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Battle for freedom   Battle for freedom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:05 am

Jango snorted, and smirked a bit. "Well, I'll have to take that chance if I run into him." he shrugged and trotted swiftly up next to Lexon.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Moon

Female Number of posts : 1084
Location : In your computer screen...wow you should see the look on your face!
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Battle for freedom   Battle for freedom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:59 am

(oh crap where are we?)
Back to top Go down
http://Chalk-kekeke.Deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle for freedom   Battle for freedom - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle for freedom
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay Section :: Other Canine Roleplay-
Jump to: