Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kiradaian Commissions (Cheap, Easy, REAL)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirada
Stranger
Stranger
Kirada

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Kiradaian Commissions (Cheap, Easy, REAL) Empty
PostSubject: Kiradaian Commissions (Cheap, Easy, REAL)   Kiradaian Commissions (Cheap, Easy, REAL) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:34 pm

I know I'm fairly new here, but I might as well get started. ^^'

I am currently accepting all kinds of traditional commissions. I draw all of my commissions by hand on a specified size of paper (I have 3"x5" notecards all the way up to 9"x12" paper). They're currently on a "sale" to help me support my graphic novel (comic book, if you will) "Lost Genesis". I will also be arranging selling work via Mission: Wolf (which is already set), as well as donating to them.

I can also do "sketchbook fillings of your characters! All you have to do for this is send me a sketchbook you want filled, and I will fill it with all kinds of artwork for you. If the characters are specific, all you have to do is print off some references and I'll have them in there! All you have to do is mail the sketchbook to me, I cover return costs!

Sketchbook Prices:
Below 20 Pages: $30
20-30 pages: $40
31-99 pages: $50
100 and up: $60

I also have a LIMITED SUPPLY of coasters, posters, bookmarks, and magnets! The coasters will be painted with acrylics or watercolor (your choice), and the magnets will be drawn on paper, reinforced, and then laminated. (They're real magnets!)

POSTERS!: $20 (Please specify desired size!)
COASTERS: $2.50 (specify medium)
BOOKMARKS: $1 (Limited Supply.)

Other Prices:

Prints
Lineart (specify: simple or complex!): $3
Simple: $5
Ink (specify: simple or complex!): $6
Complex: $10
Badges: $5

Originals!
Simple: $20
Complex: $40

SAMPLES
* Click the "Commission Title" to be lead to an image.

Line Art
Simple
Ink
Complex (Serious commissions, not trades, will have "more" put into them.) Also, see "Starcahser".

Other Samples

"Silence" (Graphite)
"Not For the Weak in Heart"
Ink Anatomy Sketches
"Starchaser"
Human sketch #1
Human sketch #2 (with reference listed)
Lion Badge/Note Card
Wolf bust (headshot, neck)

THINGS TO KNOW...

o I only accept cash, check, or money order.
o If requested, you will get updates at every new stage of the commission(s).
o Originals of sketches are sent to the commissioner free of charge!
o With original orders, the "planning sketches" are also sent to the commissioner for free.
o I accept commissions from all over the world. However, the currency MUST be converted before I receive it (to the USD).
o I have "cartoony," "realistic," or "semi-realistic" styles to choose from!
o ALL profits go to supporting my comic! Those who purchase over $20 in commissions get a free cameo appearance of a character of their choice (and it will appear more than once).
o Though being commissioned, I still retain all artists' copyrights (though not to the characters).

Anything else you'd like to know, feel free to contact me!

To order, discuss, or inquire about a commission, contact me via e-mail [first]: thehollowinks@yahoo.com

NOTE: If you have a problem with the links, or cannot view DeviantART, contact me and I will send you alternate link(s) to the one(s) you'd like to view. Thank you! :]
Back to top Go down
http://lost-genesis.darkbb.com/
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

Female Number of posts : 2569
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Kiradaian Commissions (Cheap, Easy, REAL)   Kiradaian Commissions (Cheap, Easy, REAL) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:52 pm

Wow, your art is amazing! Smile
Back to top Go down
sharegetknowledge
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Kiradaian Commissions (Cheap, Easy, REAL)   Kiradaian Commissions (Cheap, Easy, REAL) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:05 pm

check this www.worldimages.com promotes your art.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiradaian Commissions (Cheap, Easy, REAL)   Kiradaian Commissions (Cheap, Easy, REAL) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiradaian Commissions (Cheap, Easy, REAL)
Page 1 of 1