Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Something of my own

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark-FireFox
Stranger
Stranger
Dark-FireFox

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Something of my own Empty
PostSubject: Something of my own   Something of my own Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:48 am

Hi there everyone! well, i have an account on DeviantART, and i hope that my drawings will be good enough for you. . . just one thing. . . you can't download'em and they have watermark. . . you may be wondering "why do you put the watermark on your drawings?" and well it's because, my drawings are a very important part of me (naturally, any artist in the world feels that with his/her creations) but, i want you to check'em and comment, so i can improve in my style, thanks! ^w^

www.dark-firefox.deviantart.com
Back to top Go down
sharegetknowledge
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Something of my own Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something of my own   Something of my own Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:04 pm

Nice one!

List your art work with www.worldimages.com they have all good collection of art works, they are promoting there website through all media, so this may help you.
Back to top Go down

Something of my own
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Share your Work :: Drawings & Paintings-
Jump to: