Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deni's in da house

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Deni
Stranger
Stranger
Deni

Female Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Deni's in da house Empty
PostSubject: Deni's in da house   Deni's in da house Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:56 pm

Hey there. I think most of you know me so I will make this short as possible.
I'm Deni, I'm an artist so obviously I like to draw. I am also really keen in animations, so thou shall see more stuff like that from me as well. ;D
I live in Romania, and my dA well... http://silverdeni.deviantart.com

That's all for now.
Back to top Go down
http://silverdeni.deviantart.com
Greykitty
Stranger
Stranger
Greykitty

Female Number of posts : 6

Deni's in da house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deni's in da house   Deni's in da house Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:58 pm

And welcome again to you on this thread! rabbit
Back to top Go down
http://mithmeoi.net
Deni
Stranger
Stranger
Deni

Female Number of posts : 5

Deni's in da house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deni's in da house   Deni's in da house Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:59 pm

Greykitty wrote:
And welcome again to you on this thread! rabbit
Thanks... again. ;D
Back to top Go down
http://silverdeni.deviantart.com
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

Female Number of posts : 3359
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Deni's in da house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deni's in da house   Deni's in da house Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:30 pm

Hi Deni! Weclome to CA! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://lanceythedog.deviantart.com/
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

Female Number of posts : 2569
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Deni's in da house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deni's in da house   Deni's in da house Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:07 pm

Hi and welcome! Smile Glad to have you here
Back to top Go down
shijin321
Stranger
Stranger

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-01-04

Deni's in da house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deni's in da house   Deni's in da house Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:26 am

Do you know what kind of watches can be considered as classic watches? What does classic watches mean? As I see, if a watch has special meaning and functions can be told as classic watches. Firstly, it should has the incomparable value . And it is worthy to collect. Rolex replica watches is a good example. All the classic watches are priceless treasure. The value is unable to measure. They witness the birth of a new era. They are very powerful. We have so many brand Replica watches on sale such as Breitling replica watches, Bell & Ross replica watches and replica Bvlgari watches. As time passed, the watches become multifunctional. Name-brand products always can meet the requirements of people. Cartier replica watches have a high demand during this festival season. Grace, fashion and noblity seem to be the pronouns of replica watches. With the development of the society, more and more people trying to dress them up to make themselves more attractive in their circles. Chopard replica watches plays a very important role in the replica watches industry. It is can not be ignored if you are a collector. Recently, I found that many people like to buy Hublot replica watches to celebrate their important days. For example, birthdays, wedding anniversary, graduation ceremony and so on. It is good for us to send Chopard replica watches to your teachers. Order surpassing Replica watches from you, you can enjoy the luxury products with reasonable price. You will absolutely get what you paid for. Don’t need to worry about that you can not find your favorite watches at here if you are a fan of Breitling replica watches. We will do our best to satisfy your requirements. Omega watches are very hot sale, we strongly recommend this brand replica watches to you. Tag Heuer replica watches is also not a unwise choice. If you want to buy 5 pieces above, you can get the wholesale price, you can mix the brand you like, Hublot replica watches or Franck Muller replica watches, any one you like is OK. A women should have several different styles replica handbags. Carrying different style in different occasions, you will seems more elegant and gentlewomanly. Hermes handbags get the highest sales on our site now, Louis Vuitton replica handbags, Gucci replica handbags, Burberry replica handbags, Balenciaga replica handbags, Prada replica handbags, Coach replica handbags, it is highly received from our customers aroud the world. Every woman shoud not miss our Replica Hermes handbags which are in a very favorable price. You will not have another chance if you lose it this time. Please catch this good opportunity, the discount price now was never offered before. Miu Miu replica handbags, Dolce & Gabbana replica handbags, Versace replica handbags, Givenchy replica handbags, Mulberry replica handbags, Chloe replica handbags, If you want to own a brand handbag, if you want to be more beautiful, new styles of our Replica Hermes handbags absolutely bring more endless joy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deni's in da house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deni's in da house   Deni's in da house Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deni's in da house
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Board Information :: Welcome & Introductions-
Jump to: