Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kidnapped! - A domestic dog RP

Go down 
+4
macwolf95
Moon
Masked
Hatred-Moonfire
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Moon

Female Number of posts : 1084
Location : In your computer screen...wow you should see the look on your face!
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Kidnapped! -  A domestic dog RP - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped! - A domestic dog RP   Kidnapped! -  A domestic dog RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:57 am

[guys i no longer own Frost Bite because the person i bought her from took her back though i was using her. So I'll just be Jessica if i don't change her name]

Jessica nervously watched Sayla and Charmz when she finally spoke up,"May i c-come along?"
Back to top Go down
http://Chalk-kekeke.Deviantart.com
Sherbert
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Sherbert

Female Number of posts : 4384
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped! - A domestic dog RP   Kidnapped! -  A domestic dog RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:21 am

"Alright." Kimi smiled and stood up. She walked outside, making sure the two pups stayed in front.
Back to top Go down
http://cheeseypretzel.deviantart.com
SOH
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
SOH

Female Number of posts : 2826
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped! - A domestic dog RP   Kidnapped! -  A domestic dog RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:15 am

Velocity had no idea about anything in the city, her curious eyes fluttered everywhere.
Back to top Go down
http://speedwobble.deviantart.com
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

Female Number of posts : 2569
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped! - A domestic dog RP   Kidnapped! -  A domestic dog RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:37 pm

Sayla turned "Sure." she said briskly, and picked the two pups up in her maw. Charmz akwardly limped behind Sayla, with great effort. Sayla's leg hurt where the bullet snagged her, but she had to ignore it for now. She still had guilt in her eyes for the dead pup that she left, and sighed, looking out at the large city in the distance.
Back to top Go down
SOH
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
SOH

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped! - A domestic dog RP   Kidnapped! -  A domestic dog RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:05 pm

Spyder smelled the ground, "are there others? besides just you and SOH and Radar?" he asked Kimi.
Back to top Go down
Sherbert
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Sherbert

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped! - A domestic dog RP   Kidnapped! -  A domestic dog RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:15 am

"Um, maybe." Kimi remembered a friend she met there. "I had a friend named... Lezi. She was nice and i got seperated from her a while back, before we escaped.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped! - A domestic dog RP   Kidnapped! -  A domestic dog RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:22 am

Sayla trotted briskly towards the city, with Charmz lagging behind "We'll find some food soon..." Sayla told her, and quickened the pace a bit "But we need to move." Charmz nodded weakly as she panted. Sayla then noticed how well she could see Charmz's ribs, and stopped, setting the pups down "I'll be right back." she went to go hunt.
Back to top Go down
SOH
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
SOH

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped! - A domestic dog RP   Kidnapped! -  A domestic dog RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:11 am

"Yeah, but where did the others go? I thought there were other dogs that escaped, thats what the rumors told me." Spyder looked at her with round eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sherbert
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Sherbert

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped! - A domestic dog RP   Kidnapped! -  A domestic dog RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:21 am

"Oh.. I dont know what happened to them. I think they got captured again." Kimi sighed and licked Spyders dirty face.
Back to top Go down
SOH
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
SOH

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped! - A domestic dog RP   Kidnapped! -  A domestic dog RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:27 am

Spyder went silent, he felt bad for them, even though he probably didnt know them.

Velocity turned around. "I smell something wierd." she wrinkled her nose.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped! - A domestic dog RP   Kidnapped! -  A domestic dog RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:12 am

Sayla retured awhile later, with nothing in her maw "I don't get it." she muttered, and plopped down next to Charmz, who was only half awake, panting hard laying on her side "I couldn't find a morsel! They must have all fled after all of the commotion of the humans chasing us..I'm sorry. There will be things in the city though.." she said,feeling frustrated and sad for the pup. She also hadn't eaten in a day or so, but the pups and Charmz probably hadn't eaten in a week. If they didn't get something soon, they would die of starvation.
Back to top Go down
Sherbert
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Sherbert

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped! - A domestic dog RP   Kidnapped! -  A domestic dog RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 3:35 am

Kimi sniffled the air and smelt nothing, "What is it?" She asked little Velocity.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped! - A domestic dog RP   Kidnapped! -  A domestic dog RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:00 pm

Charmz sighed, and took some deep breaths "Come on, if you don't come, you wont make it to food." Charmz plainly nodded, and got to her feet shakily. Now, her hunger was numb to her, and she just felt lightheaded and horribly weak. They started off at a slow run, but Sayla relized Charmz couldn't take it, and slowed to a walk. They were less than a mile away from the edge of the city.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped! - A domestic dog RP   Kidnapped! -  A domestic dog RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:16 pm

Jessica sat behind something unsure if sayla or charmz even noticed her following the whole time. Jessica remembered she was carrying a pack fool of food on her back. She was hiking with that human when she made a break for it. She slowly stepped into sight,"I-i have food!"
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped! - A domestic dog RP   Kidnapped! -  A domestic dog RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:11 am

Sayla quickly turned around "Y-you do?" she said, licking her chops. "Where is it? Charmz really needs it! She'll die if she dosen't. And I wouldn't be far after her..." she muttered the last sentence to herself. The scrawny pups lay by her paws, almost lifeless. Charmz sat next to them, gazing off into the distance with glazed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped! - A domestic dog RP   Kidnapped! -  A domestic dog RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:01 am

Jessica dug through the back and divided a portion of the food between all of them. She did end up giving the pups more than them because she was mainly worried they would die seeming as they were young and fragile.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped! - A domestic dog RP   Kidnapped! -  A domestic dog RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:29 am

Sayla made sure everyone had some, and then devoured hers. By the time she was finished, Charmz was licking her chops, looking slightly lively. The two pups stared at it "Thankyou, so much!" Charmz finnaly spoke. Sayla nodded, but looked down at the pups "I bet thier to young to eat meat.." she said sadly "And I have never had a litter." Charmz looked up "Me neither. Have you?" she asked Jessica, doubtful.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped! - A domestic dog RP   Kidnapped! -  A domestic dog RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:40 am

Jessica's eyes filled with tears and she hid her face,"Once, but the humans killed them..." she lay silent before speaking again, "Why don't you pups check the pack and see if there is something you think you can handle." she was too embarrassed that she was crying to do it for them.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped! - A domestic dog RP   Kidnapped! -  A domestic dog RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:43 am

The pups squealed and scooted on their bellys to Jessica's pack. Sayla sighed "I'm so sorry." she said quietly.
Charmz nodded "My...my mother was killed after I was born." she said, and turned her head away. There were to many harsh humans in this big world...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped! - A domestic dog RP   Kidnapped! -  A domestic dog RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:48 am

Jessica managed to show her face,"Before this appearance, I was an African Wild Dog. And truth is, I'm not sure if they really killed my pup, or if she's still out there. I hope she is."
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped! - A domestic dog RP   Kidnapped! -  A domestic dog RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:51 am

Sayla nodded "Do you think one of them could be? I know that one is a girl." she said, pointing to her paw towards one of the pups. They both rummaged through the pack, and came out with nothing. They squealed high pitched and weakly, then curled up beside eachother. Charmz walked over to them, and layed down up agenst the two "They're going to die soon." she announced dullly.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped! - A domestic dog RP   Kidnapped! -  A domestic dog RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:54 am

Jessica smiled,"I know a trick." She tore their meat into tiny scraps so they could just swallow them whole and called them over,"You two think you can handle it now? If you don't eat you won't make it."
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped! - A domestic dog RP   Kidnapped! -  A domestic dog RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:01 am

The two pups pirked thier ears. They were to weak to move, so Charmz scooted them to the tore up meat. At first, they didn't eat. But then, they slowly started to nibble it "How did you know that?" Charmz asked after the pups finished. Sayla's face brightened, but then dulled as she thought of the older, dead pup.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped! - A domestic dog RP   Kidnapped! -  A domestic dog RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:03 am

Jessica turned to Charmz,"Their jaws aren't very strong when they are young and so i try to make it so they can just swallow it. Used to do that with my pup."
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped! - A domestic dog RP   Kidnapped! -  A domestic dog RP - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:05 am

Charmz nodded "Hmm" Sayla turned to face Jessica again "Do...well, if it's not to much to ask...could you maybe foster them?" she asked slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped! - A domestic dog RP   Kidnapped! -  A domestic dog RP - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kidnapped! - A domestic dog RP
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next