Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp

Go down 
+2
macwolf95
Moon
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Moon

Female Number of posts : 1084
Location : In your computer screen...wow you should see the look on your face!
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp   Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:39 pm

Zentai shook her head,"You're not a freak. I like your wings and your saber fangs."
Back to top Go down
http://Chalk-kekeke.Deviantart.com
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

Female Number of posts : 2569
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp   Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:36 pm

Semzey snorted "Really?" Parlee came out of nowhere, with a rabbit in her maw "Well, never heard that one before, eh Sem?" she smirked and winked.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp   Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:59 pm

Zentai nodded,"Well seeing your rabbit reminds me i too need to eat. I know where some deer are, you wanna come Semzey?"
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp   Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:05 am

Semzey smiled "Eh, why not." Parlee rolled her eyes "I'll be back at the den." she muttered to Semzey, and flew off.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp   Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:18 am

Zentai had the face of confusion,"Does Parlee always do that? Or am i making Parlee upset? I seem to upset a lot of people. Well, follow me." Zentai soared down into a tree covered area and grew silent as she approached a meadow full of deer.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp   Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:22 am

"Oh, no. Shes...pretty much always like that." Semzey said queitly as he landed next to her, and crouched down "Sometimes it's hard to deal with, but just ignore her, and she'll losen up." he wispered.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp   Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:33 am

Zentai smirked,"Should we go for the big buck? Or the doe?"
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp   Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:41 am

Semzey laughed a bit himself "Uhmm, let's go for the buck. He'll stand no chance." he said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp   Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:56 am

Zentai nodded,"So what's our plan?"
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp   Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:28 am

"Hmm. You run out, spook him at the last minute, and get him cornered. I'll fly over full speed, and kill him by suprize and force, that's the quikest way." Semzey offered.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp   Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:33 pm

Zentai smiled and headed to the point that if she ran out ,she'd be right in his face. She crouched for a moment then sprung out in the Buck's face. All the other deer ran, but this buck, he didn't seem surprised at all. In fact, he looked, FURIOUS! The buck took his sharp antlers and struck her in the chest. She cried out in pain then fell silent, dead silent.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp   Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:15 am

Semzey shot off, and kicked the buck in the face, scratching his eyes. The buck raced around the feild, terrified and now, blind. Semzey howled for Parlee so she could finish the kill. He then raced over to where Zentai lay "Zentai, wake up." he said, and shook her with his front paws. Parlee came out of the trees and flew straight to the buck.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp   Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:58 pm

Zentai slowly opened her eyes,"I totally didn't expect that...you know what they say, expect the unexpected."
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp   Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:42 pm

Semzey grinned "Yep. Hey, you alright?" he asked, helping her up.
Parlee came back dragging the buck. She sat down and watched them, then ripped a leg off, knawing on it. Semzey glared at her, and she smirked and turned her head the other way.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp   Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:07 am

Zentai protested Parlee taking the leg,"Hey! You already had a rabbit! Do you know how scarce it is for me to eat? Me and Semzey picked out that buck!" she laid down, too weak to stand for more than a minute. She muttered to herself,"I'm lucky if i even catch a lizard every other month..."
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp   Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:06 pm

Semzey got up, and briskly trotted over to Parlee, and she dropped the deer leg, and stood up "What!?" she harshly whispered in his ear "I'm friggin' hungry, and to bad for her! I don't want her around. It's better without her." Semzey growled "Well, to bad. You'll get used to her like you did with me. C'mon Parlee relax. You have no reson to hate her, and maybe you should even apologize. You have to stop this!"
Parlee nodded slowly "Fine, but I'm only doing this because you told me to. And if she makes any wrong move..."
Semzey growled "It dosen't matter. Just be nice. Okay?"
Parlee sighed, and stole a glace at Zentai "Ok." she walked over "Sorry. None of us has eaten much, and I got carried away..." she muttered, and walked away. Parlee was like a little sister, although she was the same age as Semzey. He found her being attacked by a bear one day, when they were younger, and helped her. Ever since, she listened to him. Not OBEYED, but she listened. She just didn't trust anyone but him, and as very strange that way. Semzey walked over to the buck, and dragged it over to Zentai "Here." he said, and sat down next to her, but didn't eat, even for how hungry he was.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp   Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:26 am

Zentai looked away,"She can have it. I don't even want to eat anymore. She doesn't want me here yet i was born here. This was my territory." she stood up and walked off and climbed down into her den.
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp   Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:43 am

Semzey sighed, and got up, and ran after her "Hey!" he said, and went down into her den "I'm sorry, she will get used to you, I mean, it will only take a few days....nevermind. I guss we'll just leave if this is your territory and you don't want us here..." he said, and climbed out of the den, starting off to find Parlee.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp   Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:11 am

Zentai curled into a ball crying,"Not my territory anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp   Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:39 am

Semzey turned around, and heard her crying, and sighed "Parlee!" he yelled. She walked back out of the woods "What?"

"Well, I think Zentai's crying. I don't really know why. But, I'm going to go see if she's okay." he said quietly.
"Hah, do what you want."
"Okay, I will. Stay here."
"No, I'll be around"
"Okay." Semzey walked back over to the den. He crawled in "Hey...whats wrong?" he asked, laying down in the low den, folding his wings close agenst his body.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp   Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:48 am

Zentai curled as tight as possible,"Like you wanna know."
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp   Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:53 am

Semzey "No, I do. I want to help you, and.....I know how you feel..." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp   Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:33 pm

Zentai looked up at Semzey,"Why do you say you know how i feel?"
Back to top Go down
Starshowerswolf*
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp   Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:16 pm

"Like..well, ALOT of people hate me, and don't trust me. And they just want me to leave, and go on with thier life like I never existed. But I don't kow, you might feel differently." he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp   Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:22 pm

Zentai turned back,"Those people are idiots."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp   Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rejected for looks - a demonic or angelic canine rp
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next