Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yet another member....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tioga
Stranger
Stranger

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Yet another member.... Empty
PostSubject: Yet another member....   Yet another member.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:39 pm

'Ello! So, my name is DJ, but I go by Tioga a lot. I'm 18 and I've been drawing canines for close to 6 years? maybe 5. I can't remember. xD I started drawing horses, but then I saw the movie Balto and started drawing wolves, then dogs. Now I'm getting into birds, a little bit into humans and now I'm getting back into horses.

I've been writing fan fiction and original stories for maybe... 6 years. Then I started Roleplaying 2 years ago which made my writing skills better so now I'm writing a novel called Three Brothers which I hope to get published someday.

I've been working in the digital medium for around 4 years, and still havn't quite mastered Photoshop. I don't expect to for a few more years either, so... yeah.

Other places I can be found, are:
deviantArt as Tiogaw
Blackblood Alliance RP Forum as Nezillah, Anatao, Toleck, Teyla and Ryin
Kloteck Omen RP Forum as Tioga (my main account with Dex and Jake as RP characters)
The Wanderers RP Forum as DJ (my Admin account), Tioga, Kiavan/John Sheppard and Tertius
Back to top Go down
Lanceythedog
Omega Wolf
Omega Wolf
Lanceythedog

Female Number of posts : 3359
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Yet another member....   Yet another member.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:00 pm

Hi there, Tioga! Welcome to CA!! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://lanceythedog.deviantart.com/
shijin321
Stranger
Stranger

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Yet another member....   Yet another member.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:26 am

There is a saying that “ A man is not a good man if he doesn’t wear watches”. Because people think that man who doesn’t wear replica watches means that he has no conception of time. I went to the shopping mall several days ago, all kinds of brand replica watches show in the counter. Rolex replica Watches, Bell & Ross replica watches, Breitling replica watches and so on. I am not really want to buy, I am just looking. I believe that there is also many Replica watches on sale in the counter. But they sell them in a very high price. As I see, it is better for me to order one Replica Bvlgari watch online rather than in the supermarket. They may be the same quality style, but it is much more expensive in the counter. Some people said that : “watches on the men’s wrist are just like the necklaces on pets’ neck” The only difference is that the former is tied up by time, and the latter is tied up by the master. Watches are also considered as the symbols of confidence, mature and social status. replica Cartier watches have a strong appeal to the successful men. The excuses for people who don’t like to wear watches are various. And most of them said that they don’t have enough money to afford a good quality watch, say nothing of famous replica Chopard watches. But now, please pay your attention on our site, a good opportunity has presented to you. All the Hublot replica watches on our site are the top quality Replica watches. You don’t need to cost so much ,but you can enjoy the luxury and happiness of the world famous brand watches. There is hard for oridinary people to tell the difference with the original ones. Burberry replica watches, replica Officine Panerai watches are no more dreams now. Buy Omega replica watches as presents , make you say goodbye to the time without brand watches. Carry Tag Heuer replica watches on hand can help you make good control of your time. If we can seize every seconds, we will get more chance to succeed. Do not be hesitating to ordering those fabulous Rolex replica watches. Get start with Franck Muller replica watches, your dreams are relatively easy to implement. Only start with a good beginning, then you will have a good result.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet another member....   Yet another member.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yet another member....
Page 1 of 1