Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Homeward Bound & Homeward Bound II

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cherrylin94
Stranger
Stranger

Female Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Homeward Bound & Homeward Bound II Empty
PostSubject: Homeward Bound & Homeward Bound II   Homeward Bound & Homeward Bound II Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:35 pm

Homeward Bound & Homeward Bound II Homeward.bound Homeward Bound
and
Homeward Bound & Homeward Bound II B0000633U3.01.LZZZZZZZ Homeward Bound II Lost in San Fransico

are two fantastic movies about two dogs and a cat. In their first movie, their family takes them to a farm where they can be cared for while the family is on a vacation. But the pets runs away from the farm as they want to come home. But they get lost out in the wild, and it'll be a dangerous trip for both cat and dogs.

In the second movie, the family decides to take their pets with them to another vacation, but Chance, a young bulldog, opens his cage at the airport and runs away to find his family. Shadow the golden retriever and Sissy the cat must follow him, but the plane leaves without them, and the pets gets lost in San Fransico, far away from home.
Back to top Go down
Exotique
Regular Pack member
Regular Pack member
Exotique

Female Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Homeward Bound & Homeward Bound II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homeward Bound & Homeward Bound II   Homeward Bound & Homeward Bound II Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:52 pm

Oh i love the first one^^ its so cute and i havent seen the second one yet but i may
Back to top Go down
http://www.e-xotique.deviantart.com

Homeward Bound & Homeward Bound II
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Misc / Fun Zone :: Canine Movies & Books-
Jump to: